TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:19 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 9 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:40 pm 

what's up with the merc'? Mercedes-GP.com Schumacher : “This is a very interesting track with a challenging layout” said Michael after the two practice sessions. “It’s certainly enjoyable to drive. As we expected, off-line it is extremely dusty but the racing line became quite grippy over the day. ...

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:17 pm 

Pouhon is exellent, it's almost like a grandstand only without the seats. On raceday I was at the Busstop, also a great view but already very busy in the early morning. Both spots with tv screen.

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:29 pm 

I'll compete in this competition! My activity on this forum was very low the last couple of months, I don't post much but I read a lot. Perhaps my participation will result in much more activity ;) . I'll post my pickings on Saturday or Sunday.

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:10 am 

Looking forward to this Grand Prix, but I've got some negative feelings as well. Good track, one of the few good tracks Tilke has made. Last couple of years the races have been quite a bit above average. The only thing I have my doubts about is the starting time. An acquaintance of my mother has liv...

Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:51 pm 

Happy with my first prediction, not gonna change it. Perhaps tomorrow morning before the starts if it rains. Going out for a few beers now so highly doubt that....

Post subject: Re: 2013 GP2 Season
Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:11 am 

http://www.viponlinesports.eu/motorspor ... nline.html

Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:44 pm 

I just wanted to share this beautiful work of art with you guys. If was randomly searching for some nice Formula 1 pictures when I came across this. It just hit me. It's allmost midnight here in Holland and I was about to fall asleep but I'm right awake now. I think is a masterpiece, the emotional a...

Post subject: Re: Rate the 2013 Indian GP
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:11 pm 

3. I already had the feeling this was coming, but F1 has lost quite a bit of my interests. I don't enjoy wachting it anymore. Today had some good examples why. Like many other times during this season, we heard a radio message where they told the driver not to defend his position, safe your tires! I...

Post subject: Re: Rate the 2013 Indian GP
Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:32 pm 

3. I already had the feeling this was coming, but F1 has lost quite a bit of my interests. I don't enjoy wachting it anymore. Today had some good examples why. Like many other times during this season, we heard a radio message where they told the driver not to defend his position, safe your tires! ...
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 9 matches ]