It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:47 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 12 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:01 pm 

All you need

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:23 am 

I thought the Arrows was a pretty cool looking car with T-Minus on the sides ;) Takagi's green helmet went great with that car, you could spot him from a mile away ! :D I feel the same. One of my favourite cars. http://www.mmmsport.com.au/images/rsgallery/original/AGP_99_TAKAGI_ARROWS.jpg

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:38 pm 

Am I the only one who wants Vettel to win the title? I mean, he's not one of my favourite drivers, but I've never liked Alonso. For all the talent he has, I just can't stand his attitude and bitching. I know plenty of past champions have always had a whine and demanded number one status, but I just ...

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:17 pm 

At least Alonso can look on the bright side, he can wear that helmet in Abu Dhabi too!

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:36 am 

Warning To everyone that has Facebook. This happend to my dad last Friday (Huge MS fan). There is a virus going around on FB that is saying that someone is sharing the video of MS crash that is accidently filmed (you could see the crash happening on the background). DO NOT share or click the link. ...

Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:25 pm 

Here's the video of day 1 with engine sound (well it's so horrible to listen to them now, well now you'll be able to judge by yourself). If anyone posts the video somewhere else (YouTube, RU or hosting it on another server), I'll stop sharing those videos, it's only for TBKers. So enjoy it. ;) http:...

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:36 pm 

viewtopic.php?p=836410#p836410

As mentioned here, these are probably for GT cars only. Track organisers are fed up with drivers gaining time off track.
They will also replace the astroturf in Blanchimont with grass.

Posted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:00 am 

Once again I repeat myself. Ample of excitement comes from unpredictability, whether it's a surprise win or podium place, changing weather conditions, technical problems, driving mistakes and collisions. Lately everything has been very predictable. There haven't been any "wow, didn't see that c...

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:14 am 

1:57

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:28 pm 

Jerom wrote:
Downloadable version in HD of that clip, please !

DOWNLOAD: Image

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:59 pm 

Jerom wrote:
Lewis also exceeding track limits on his second flying lap in Q3 according to RTL, but gets to keep his pole position.

He was well inside the track limits on his pole run except for Luffield but this corner wasn't monitored by race control in terms of exceeding track limits.

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:03 pm 

Rain = drama. Hopefully lol B W O A H Silverstone 2007 : Both spotted by the cameras in person waving a giant Finnish flag and as a picture on David Coulthard's Red Bull = RESPECT ! :thumbsup: You remember! :D I made it into the official F1 edit of 2013 Belgian GP too....even if it was just my huge ...
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 12 matches ]