All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 138 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: GP3 series
Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:24 pm 

Mattzel89 wrote:
oh it gets better

Will Buxton wrote:
We may not see Suranovich for a while. I have it on impeccable authority that post race he flipped off the chief steward. No shit.

I predict a big future in btcc for this kid.

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:33 pm 

They need to bring back the apron at Indy. What you saw there was what would have happened in 1982 with Rick Mears and Gordy Johncock had the apron not been there. Had that little strip of pavement been there, you've got a great finish. That's just racing. Really, the worst possible person won this ...

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:34 pm 

Starlancer wrote:
Really, the worst possible person won this race. It fucking sucks.

Right, you've had your moan, we all know Dario is worse than Hitler, now it's time to calm down.

Posted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:30 am 

I can't see any good guy stories he's ruined really? I suppose if you buy into the Power lovefest then it could be said he ruined the 2010 Championship, but that was more Power bottling it and crashing trying to keep up. And he never really came from no where to get that one either. My memory for ra...

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:04 pm 

Congratulations to Soul Reaver for winning this round :thumbsup: . Pretty decent round pointswise. 3.4 points on average this round which is just under the season average. In the total standings things came a little closer then it was after the Canadian Grand Prix. The two leader in the championship...

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:18 am 

Better view of Pastor's crash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGfD6EDUL8E

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:37 pm 

You're the fucking weatherman, you tell us!

Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:16 pm 

2012 Formula 1 Japanese Grand Prix - Suzuka - Round 15 http://okinawahai.com/images/2012/01/1955Japans_flag.jpg A country who loves cars and motorsports. This one of the best ways to define Japan as we approach to another Japanese GP. The history of the Japanese GP began in 1976 at the Fuji Speedwa...

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:00 am 

I think we should have a Thread like this again Driver of the year: Team of the year: Biggest surprise of the year: Biggest disappointment of the year: Crash of the year: Drive of the year: Race of the year: Pass of the year: Most controversial moment of the year: Quote of the year: FAIL of the year...

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:49 pm 

And all of them incredibly boring. Red Bull should drop their car from the edge of Space. McLaren should hold theirs in Liverpool so they can be shown how to get wheels off a car. Ferrari should hold theirs at the Emirates, home of a team in red that hasn't won anything for ages. Lotus should hold t...

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:38 pm 

Letter box. Teaser build up to royal mail sponsorship this year

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:39 pm 

Sweet
[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-oG5dOlp7M#![/youtubeidiot]

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:54 pm 

Heres the TV from the Croft round that was visited by one or two... ignore the bloke trying to take pictures at about 1.25

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:39 am 

With Bernie announcing Emirates Airlines as the new Formula One major sponsor, then I believe in a short term we'll have at least half of the calendar made of Middle Eastern venues....already expecting races in Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, who knows Iraq, Syria in the middle of the bombs an...

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:47 pm 

It's usage differs slightly from tripping over something, in this case it's similar to 'clattering' ... it's generally running into/over something with a force that indicates the collision was either unintentional or unexpected. (It would likely find applications in many incidents involving Pastor M...

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:44 pm 

IT'S NOT ABOUT WHETHER YOU LIKE TEAM ORDERS. The point is if one driver is told to slow by the team and the other ignores those orders, it's neither respectful to your team nor particularly hard to beat your teammate who's been told to slow up. That's about as ballsy, gritty and "killer instin...

Post subject: Re: Gran Premio de España
Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:19 pm 

Scorcho!

Hethhethheth, Chris Waddle.

The older English members might know why.

Post subject: Re: Gran Premio de España
Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:56 pm 

RtN wrote:
Magnussen has to be rubbing his hands right now.

I just had to do this...

Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:34 pm 

Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:31 pm 

That's a bad opening post.
Page 2 of 7 [ Search found 138 matches ]