TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 10:47 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 70 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:13 am 

Fabs wrote:
Mario Illien (ex 90s Mercedes I think?) joined them a few months ago so he could bring new idea's to Renault.

IL-mor :)

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:02 pm 

Hungary 2004 was the worst race of all time. Literally fuck all happened. It might be worth looking up the race thread on the old forum to see how people reacted to it back then Race itself took 2 pages in the 16 page thread, and : That was boring, they should tear up that track :x "Not the mo...

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:50 pm 

Montoya now holds the record for the longest span between two successive wins at the Indy 500 (Previous record was 10 years by AJ Foyt)

Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:12 pm 

Open House Day this morning. As usual, I'll try and get as many interviews as possible by channels from all around the world. So you know what outfit to look for :

Stupid phone with low light lol :p

Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:01 pm 

So no Math-with-a-driver pictures this year :( We were not allowed to climb on the pitwall this year -_- But I saw Ericsson and Nasr walking on track, I shook hands with Sainz and Merhi and I shouted a "GOOD LUCK WILL !" to Stevens :) Also, although that's not an actual TV channel, I've be...

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:45 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
BIG TIME

Yeah ! Woohoo ! :D :D :D :D NOT ONCE BUT TWICE 8O 8)

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:32 pm 

By far the most passionate one. When I saw the interviewer (Sean Something) asking another random guy to do the same thing I did, the guy just didn't look interested at all. He was bland, boring and monotonous. So I asked Sean "Do you want me to do it with more intensity ?!" So that's abo...

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:17 am 

Da, CO4N ! Da !

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:44 pm 

gkmotorsport wrote:
Seeing as there's not much going on, can a Spanish speaker clarify if 'Perez' should be pronounced 'Per-eth', as in Jerez and Her-eth?

Knowing how Olazabal is pronounced, I'd say Pay-Reth :)

Posted: Mon May 23, 2016 3:11 pm 

TC/TCA/TCB Race 1 crash at Turn 5B :

Page 4 of 4 [ Search found 70 matches ]