TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:22 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 43 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:48 am 

I think the "DRS" fakes the real spirit of F1. It's an artificial solution to an equally artificial series, caused by extreme technical advance. Against all of those who think high technology and the "infinite technical progress" are the very spirit of F1, I counter-argument by s...

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:36 pm 

Guys, prepare yourselves, it's gonna rain, and rain heavily! Sky is getting darker and darker and wind is blowing a lot, just like when it rains. CHUVA CHUVA this Sunday babe, uhuuuuuuuuulllll

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:39 pm 

Guys, prepare yourselves, it's gonna rain, and rain heavily! Sky is getting darker and darker and wind is blowing a lot, just like when it rains. CHUVA CHUVA this Sunday babe, uhuuuuuuuuulllll what is your source? Also, could be very local let's not forget. My source? Looking at the sky is my sourc...

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:06 pm 

It's ridiculous that New Hampshire was given up after just one year... Exactly what I thought too...what a shame, specially because Loudon is not a dangerous oval aswell, is it? And If not adding ovals on the schedule with the safety excuse, why Fontana then? There is nothing that proves Fontana is...

Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:14 pm 

Rumours coming from brazilian press confirm Senna in Williams as titular driver for 2012.

I'll be so happy If confirmed!

http://grandepremio.ig.com.br/formula1/ ... 41720.html

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:59 pm 

It's now official, Bruno Senna signed with Williams this morning. Eike Batista - Brazil's richest person is paying. Whether this is wrong or right, it doesn't matter, Williams needs the money, Eike pays and we needed another brazilian on the grid this year. Some days ago Eike posted on twitter that ...

Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:39 pm 

Felipe Nasr did a great aswell, so young and finishing third in a tough race like that. It's a great boost in the curriculum.

GP2 teams, wake up!

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:46 pm 

Onboard Barrichello in Sebring.

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:41 am 

I really hope F1 cancels the Bahrain GP....like Damon Hill said today, If F1 is making the event, it'll affect F1's reputation so badly world wide. By making the GP, the international community would accuse F1 of being an accomplice to Bahrain's Monarchy. Being accomplice of a government that murder...

Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:32 pm 

that's absolutely unreal...no doubt this weekend will illustrate interesting pages on F1 history book. Maldonaldo winning for the first time and in the same day, saving lives!

Posted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:38 pm 

Today, may 24th, 20 years ago Little Al won his first Indy 500 on an incredible chase in the end. Unlike 1989, Al Unser Jr found breath out of nowhere to hold a furious Scott Goodyear. Goodyear tried a slingshot in the last seconds but that wasn't enough. The redemption of a legend. Here's the machi...

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:40 am 

And guess what, Dyson Racing (made of some former Lola employees) has sent a new car project for Indy Lights, scheduled to be adopted in 2014. Basically it's the same project Lola tried to introduce on IndyCar, with some modifications. http://grandepremio.blob.core.windows.net/mycontainer/2012822203...

Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:34 am 

B) People who love Ayrton Senna so much that thinks Bruno Senna has the same skills as his uncle and expects Bruno to do miracles in the track. Taking out people who watched Formula One just because of Ayrton Senna (basically 95% of the population watched F1 because of him), there are also people w...

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:06 pm 

Very exciting race but it's still very frustrating that nobody has hit Vettel during the race.....was hoping to see Maldonado opening the candy store....

Grosjean has done his homework and took Webber out, now Vettel that matters, nobody...

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:11 am 

Someone should be punished indeed, but hopefully people don't start making NASCAR look like F1 where even for a overtake in the outside, drivers have to ask permission (Vettel at Hockenheim this year). But there's no doubt something have to be done....Gordon showed an evil side many people didn't kn...

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:39 pm 

Hahahahaha, oh my god.....can't stop laughin :lol:

Actually.....what a race.....I think in the overall we had a fantastic race, but still feel that Alonso deserved that one....

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:48 pm 

Alright guys, my 24-hour ban is over. Would like to apologize everyone for the excess of fanboyism and a little of trolling too. Actually, I blame the emotions aroused from Motorsports (it's a huge passion) and that race was absolutely breathtaking. You guys know what I'm talking about (with the exc...

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:11 pm 

With Bernie announcing Emirates Airlines as the new Formula One major sponsor, then I believe in a short term we'll have at least half of the calendar made of Middle Eastern venues....already expecting races in Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, who knows Iraq, Syria in the middle of the bombs and...

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:23 am 

Juihi wrote:
Someone hijacked the speaker system

guys comment at the end sums it up 8O
cixsZH9OpGY

Hahaha, loved it! Hopefully it happens more often! I think Kobayashi/Senna/Valsecchi among other drivers are financing that :D

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:14 am 

Why does the kerbs at the Samba S need to be corrected? They're too high. I don't want see anyone crossing that in high speed and taking off to compete with the brazilian air force jets in the sky. Those kerbs are dangerous and has to be corrected in my view. Since 2011 there are complaints, so I b...
Page 1 of 3 [ Search found 43 matches ]