TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon May 27, 2024 4:31 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 294 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:13 pm 

I've really struggled to get into BTCC this season because it always seems to clash with F1 (this was never an issue a few years ago). Same, but it's not just F1, it seems to be clashing with just about everything else I want to watch... particularly frustrating as there's next to nothing on next w...

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:19 pm 

Had forgotten how tilketized this track has become. It seems there's not a single patch of gravel anymore anywhere.
Needs Spa kind of revamp.

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:23 pm 

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:33 pm 

De Cesaris fan wrote:
Lewis - tyres are still strong.

What parallel universe is this?

Still think they run opposite code so watch for him to pit within 5 laps... :whistling:

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:22 pm 

Haas this weekend have been like a pack of deer in an Attenborough doc. Can only get one if you separate it off from the pack :lol:

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:14 pm 

Plan (E)xtinguisher for Sainz

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:03 pm 

Crap, it's Paul Ricard next. :yuk: Hopefully they have to cancel it because the asphalt starts to melt due to record-breaking heatwave or something. Paul Ricard isn't an exciting track but last year race was quite good with Mercedes and Red Bull very closing and battling on different strategies. If...

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:45 pm 

*Posted during a 40 degree day in freaking ENGLAND, sure, things can go on as they are just FINE! :whistling: 2 days of 40 degree heat, big wow. In 1976 we had a period where there was no rain from April until September, during July the temperature did not drop below 30, and for something like 15 d...

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:38 am 

https://i.imgur.com/LDKmwkF.png 13 different gokart tracks. If you consider running them in both directions its 26. And that doesn't even include figure 8s. After I recovered from the stroke, I was reminded of the tool you must have used to create this war crime: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I...

Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:13 pm 

Race director already fell asleep I think. Only one replay of the start, only one replay of the Ocon Tsunoda incident, and absolutely nothing about Magnussen and Sainz storming through the field.

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:58 pm 

I think there are pictures in the track thread in the general motorsport forum. But IIRC Malmedy has gravel back on the outside, Bruxelles has the same tarmac-gravel setup as Abbey, as does Blanchimont.

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:39 pm 

I watch Friday practice because I work from home and work is slow.

I am not interested in farcical sprint races.

Now more teams, that’s what I want. And races and good traditional tracks like spa. But guess what the fia wants……

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:06 pm 

It's so wonderful Zandvoort is now permanently(?) back in F1 calendar. 10 years ago everyone would've laughed if they were told F1 will race in Zandvoort in 2021/22. I'm a big fan of narrow tracks that provide rally-esque challenge, i.e. no room for error. Consequently Suzuka, Monaco, and Zandvoort ...

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:28 am 

Great Scott! Speaking of great things, they've added gravel at the exit of Parabolica and also at Variante Ascari. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FcEaYMMXwAAxLvY?format=jpg&name=orig https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FcEaWTtXEAEHf1U?format=jpg&name=orig It's like we've traveled back in 1955...well no...

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:01 pm 

the final sprint race will be at Interlagos

Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:54 am 

I'd love to go again, but that's still a lot of money. Think I paid €80 for general admission on Saturday and €400 for a Sunday ticket at the swimming pool grandstand (which was one of the most expensive seats). This was 14 years ago, however. What are the prices like at Zandvoort? That would be ea...

Post subject: Re: F1 Classics thread
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:35 pm 

I recently read a book written by a brazilian journalist who used to attend almost all races from 1989 to 2005 and there's quite an interesting part regarding his relationship with Senna: [...]once in a while, however, we bump at the paddock with no appointment and exchanged a few words without a pr...

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:45 pm 

Stanway sighting :8: Just in time for dega Ha, had no idea it was a dega weekend. Just a child/family free weekend where I get to just chill and watch some sports. At least I can watch something else too. Thought I'd log into TBK and see how it was going. So will be a weekend of boring races, I rar...

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:10 am 

Never felt as frustrated at the tv direction than today.

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:24 am 

Don't forget that here at Talladega the FIA the finish line points system is wherever whatever we decide
Page 13 of 15 [ Search found 294 matches ]