TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:57 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 293 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:22 am 

Karan wrote:
I'm more excited by the fact that we'll have six F2 and F3 races to look forward to this weekend.

The only time we'll have F2 and F3 in the same race weekend this year, is in the shittiest of the shittiest circuits...

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:06 pm 

https://www.twitch.tv/drwafflepuff

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:23 pm 

Went on to search pictures of Frank Williams before he ended up in wheelchair. https://preview.redd.it/yha7rtkyz9g41.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=28878867663d495f6a5e90815fa011bf0ffd6122 I believe this is from the days when Ayrton Senna tested for Williams during his winning F3 c...

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:19 am 

What is unfinished? Looked pretty much finished from that SC onboard. Also, you can hate the country but still rate the track for what it delivers. It's strange to me that people are hoping for the event to fail instead of hoping the track delivers good spectacle - if not passing, at least a new cha...

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:58 pm 

I'm suddenly a fan of the red flag tyre rules

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:13 pm 

I'm seriously scratching my head at the Sky pundits and Merc radio right now. "Lewis was confused" according to Damon Hill, "are we allowed to pass him?" asks Ron Meadows... did everyone get so used to VSCs that they forgot they're allowed to overtake without permission?

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:42 pm 

Ultimately, this is all on Mercedes once again shitting the bed once the race goes off-script. They should've pitted Hamilton as soon as the SC came out. If Max stays out, fine. You'll pass him with the better tyres. And if he crashes you off, he'll lose the points.

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:57 pm 

If we learned one thing during this season, it is that rules during a red flag should be changed. No free pitstops, no car repairs. Everyone comes in, you are allowed to switch off the car, put on blankets on the tyres, cool air in the engine, and that´s it. Do anything else, and you go to the back ...

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:33 pm 

To those who say Hamilton was robbed today: the season had 22 races. Hamilton also lost the championship with his mistakes in Imola, Baku, by not pitting for dries in Hungary... Hamilton was also lucky to have made it to the last race with a chance for the title, as many controversial events this se...

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:49 am 

I wonder what would have happened if this wasn't the last race of the season. Imagine this situation happened during race 5 or so. I think Masi would have taken the same decisions, do everything he can to have the race finish under green and perhaps have a fight between the two drivers that will obv...

Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:10 pm 

about Monaco 84, I always had a keen interest on that Brundle crash that wasn't caught on camera

Post subject: Re: F1 Classics thread
Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:34 am 

:8:

Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:56 am 

Going back to the last page and the 'news' about Michael Masi, I continue to really feel sorry for him. Poor bloke's been made a scapegoat for a broken system. He's got Toto in one ear, Wheatley in the other, Liberty in both, and at the same time he's expected to run a motor race to the extent that ...

Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:37 pm 

De Cesaris fan wrote:
"Anyone who's seen Calderon race knows just how fast she is".

He's not wrong.

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:00 pm 

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:07 am 

Was at the track this morning as my employer has upped their F1 involvement and track sponsorship (see first pic). I've got the option to go again tomorrow but don't know if I'll make it, shame as I'd love to catch FP1 and the first V8 race. Was very cool to see the S5000 in the flesh, and they soun...

Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:59 pm 

Why we have to cross the ocean during European season for one single race, and then again in June, wonders me.

Posted: Sat May 07, 2022 12:34 am 

Vettel protesting the FIA's undies stance https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FSGNAOZXwAA-p8b?format=jpg&name=large :lol: And Hamilton over the jewellery/watches... https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/730080536982323281/972267382032695346/IMG_6159.jpg Top pettiness from them :thumbsup:

Posted: Fri May 13, 2022 8:48 pm 

The rest is on ITV1

Posted: Sun May 29, 2022 2:08 pm 

Everyone still glad they got rid of Masi?
Page 12 of 15 [ Search found 293 matches ]