It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:40 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 293 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: ARCA, NNS, Cup @ Kansas
Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:31 pm 

Chris A wrote:
Landon Cassill: Racing Expert

Why the hate on Cassill? He's done way more than Danica with way shittier equipment in less time in Nascar. I'm pretty sure he knows how to race a hell of a lot more than she does

Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:28 am 

This is highlighting the problem with relying on DRS & high-deg tyres rather than doing something to the cars to improve the racing. DRS is too sensitive to specific conditions, It either works too well or not that well & its not necessarily the length of the zone which determines how it wor...

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:20 pm 

phil1993 wrote:
If F1 wonders sometimes why more people don't watch, it could look into the fact that on new tracks, there is no sense of speed from a lot of TV angles used...

Watching drivers get so many get out of jail free cards is a bother too. Plus using awful colours on the tarmac runoffs too.

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:14 am 

Yes the racing has been great this year. BUT we complain about the tracks because every track after Sepang that Tilke has designed looks pretty much exactly the same and has zero characteristics. Even Turkey has the same pointless sequence of corners as all his other tracks after turn 1 to 8. Sepang...

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:53 pm 

Ferrari (at least Domenicalli) suggests Alonso has been crashed of twice by the Lotuses. He's absolutely right about one of those cases, but it's a bit annoying how he still sees Lotus culpable for the Japanese demise. That's what Alonso and Ferrari have been saying about Japanese GP, while they ne...

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:33 pm 

Man, this race sucks. And Kid Rock is such a douchebag.

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:13 pm 

In my opinion, Interlagos has character because of the fans and the closeness to central Sao Paulo. Not because the pit straight is narrow and lined with concrete. Well, that narrowness and concrete wall proximity is what allows the fans to be that close and create the atmosphere in the first place...

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:26 pm 

- he's not taking any responsibility when he makes a mistake Correct me if i'm wrong but did he ever say I stuffed up in Monaco 1988, he packed his things up and went home thats for sure, Adelaide 1992 with Mansell, again I don't believe he said my bad. Ron Dennis said that Ayrton was extremely ang...

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:59 pm 

and society just continues to flush its self down the toilet at an alarming rate....

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:07 pm 

De Cesaris fan wrote:
Schumifan wrote:
De Cesaris fan wrote:
Lol, did it just pop up with Danica's position at the top of the screen? This one sided coverage is almost unbearable.

It's James Allen on steroids.

It makes James Allen look unbiased, impartial, and absolute quality.

I think the word you're looking for is.... watchable :thumbsup:

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:16 pm 

IT'S NOT ABOUT WHETHER YOU LIKE TEAM ORDERS. The point is if one driver is told to slow by the team and the other ignores those orders, it's neither respectful to your team nor particularly hard to beat your teammate who's been told to slow up. That's about as ballsy, gritty and "killer instin...

Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:58 pm 

That on is rather quite tricky. Sakir, mainly because Plato does provide entertainment

Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:36 pm 

De Cesaris fan wrote:
Any stream for practice? :)

Spoiler:
http://www.justin.tv/motorstv499#/w/5567780256/5

Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:03 pm 

Unsurprisingly Lotus are not happy about the tyre changes: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/107453 Im actually kind of split on this as while I agree that changing things Mid-season isn’t good & that perhaps it isn’t fair on the 2 teams that got the tyres right, However on the other s...

Post subject: Re: 2013 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:21 pm 

Hungary 2007 says otherwise. And no, not the pitlane hold-up mess. Not forgetting... - Canada 2005 (complaints about Fisi during the race) - Late 2005 (saying the team wasn't fully supporting his title effort, did the same in late 2006) - Pre-season 2006 (going behind his manager's and Renault's ba...

Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:00 pm 

http://www.racefansonlytv.com/

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:09 am 

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:14 pm 

Pirelli: Let us fix it!
Teams: Noooooo
FIA: Teams, you don't get to decide!
Pirelli: Ok so can we fix it?
FIA: No!

*tyres fail*

Teams/FIA: Why wasn't fixed!?
Pirelli: :(

Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:04 am 

Yet the bashing of Vettel bitching far outweighs the Alonso bashing on this forum, which I guess makes your post so ironic that you could bottle it and sell it on eBay. Some people just can't handle that Alonso has spent years being an arse who can't handle pressure and plays mind games that he can'...

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:32 pm 

Underdogfan wrote:
What is the NASCAR stream again?

De Cesaris fan wrote:
Stream? :)

http://racefansonlytv.com/
Page 2 of 15 [ Search found 293 matches ]