TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 293 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:04 pm 

Talk about Monaco getting butchered... Look North to what happened to the once great Hockenheim. That's what butchered looks like. I'd just as soon see the German GP always held at Nurburgring. You can call me old, out of touch, rose tinted glasses, whatever, but what they did to Hockenheim is a tra...

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:21 pm 

The thing with DRS for me is that I still believe that it was the wrong solution to the problem. Someone above mentioned Push to pass, That would have been a far better solution because its more fair than DRS in that everyone gets to use it x times or for x seconds a race & it can be used to def...

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2015
Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:03 pm 

EST = GMT-5, so yes.

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:38 pm 

De Cesaris fan wrote:
I feel like I'm missing out as I have no idea what narwhals are. Well, I know it's a fish but I can't relate that to a crap finish :p

We can't have you missing out on all the fun can we.....?

Post subject: Re: 2015 IndyCar season
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:36 pm 

The dirty air will destroy the racing in high speed corners, guaranteed. Part of the attraction of the DW12 is it's aero package that keeps dirty air to minimum, now they've started letting them add winglets and all that shit, it'll just bugger things up, unless of course it punches such a huge hole...

Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:48 pm 

wooo Fontana

how things change :lol:

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:46 pm 

Maybe it's old news, but I went to the official F1 site to find some qualifying times from a few years ago, and I could barely find my way around the site. It's horrible to use. I found what I was looking for much more quickly on wikipedia... One of the most amazing sites is projektf1.com It has fr...

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:45 pm 

^ This man get's it, there so much more than they should be focusing on, not this stuff. Re the new rules, they've known what the drivers, teams and fans want for yonks, people have been telling them for years to cut downforce, soften up the tyres and increase power, yet NASCAR have consistently ign...

Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:24 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
that's surprising Kvyat out

Really?

Going by Kvyat's season so far, I'm expecting a certain Frenchman is doing this right now...

Posted: Sun May 03, 2015 5:45 pm 

Based on watching F1 for as long as I have I'm a firm believer than a track isn't the main thing that makes the series exciting/dull, the cars and the rules the series run are. Witness how Hungary used to be dreaded by F1 fans as a processional dirge of a race and now its regularly near the top of &...

Posted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:00 pm 

The first three years were the best for the Fox team, and then the booth team started sucking NASCAR boner after they got reprimanded by Mike Helton for calling NASCAR out on the horrible jumping the restart penalty they issued to Brian Vickers at the Texas Busch race in 2003. (The story behind this...

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 3:15 pm 

De Cesaris fan wrote:
Is it a 5pm start UK time?

Yes, pre-race starts at 4.

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:32 am 

I want to see drivers going to the limit again. And besides the fact with tuned down engines and cars that look too easy to drive, I want them to see on the limit, and if they are going over the limit, then it should end in tears. That sorts the men from the boys. wheter it is being struck in a grav...

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:05 pm 

Juihi wrote:
Zorba wrote:
Stream?

+1

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/besweeet87

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:47 pm 

'Aeropush'

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:47 am 

Put the cars back to their original HP and the low drag package and I think it would be great. High speed corner entry and then heavy handling in the corners. You draft on the straights (these cars will always draft at 200-210) then watch the better handling cars make moves through the center off. T...

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:10 pm 

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nascar-li ... up-channel

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:16 pm 

NASCAR's banking on a bang-bang finish. They probably don't care about what happens on lap 20, they just care that they'll have a GWC finish, someone will pass someone on the last lap, and everyone will be on the edge of their seat. Expect a late caution.

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:02 pm 

Yeah I know, it's silly. Get the damn cars off the ground, get rid of the splitter, take the shark fin off and the downforce, give em the horsepower back and make a fuckin tire that actually wears out......then they can race

Post subject: Re: 2015 Pocono 500
Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:09 pm 

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nascar-live21
Page 5 of 15 [ Search found 293 matches ]