TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:19 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 293 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:11 pm 

De Cesaris fan wrote:
I think Lewis does actually pay his UK taxes.

He does and it's likely more than the taxes the right wing media that always attacks him is paying.

Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:23 pm 

How is the confirmed line up/car count looking so far? Sounds very healthy from all the announcements in this thread. The grid is full. All 29 TBLs are taken and nearly all drivers and cars are signed or near signed. The grid should be wrapped up by the weekend. Expect a flood of announcements over...

Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:09 am 

Does anyone really want to see a sprint race in Monaco instead of the traditional qualifying which is often more exciting than the race itself? :roll: I'd rather see Monaco taken off the schedule completely No F1 opinion pisses me off more than this. The most exciting track on the calendar gone? Ge...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:08 pm 

Wasn't there a wet session where everybody sat in the garage waiting for the weather to improve, but somebody (Barrichello?) put in an early banker and ended up on pole? May have been Magny Cours. Magny Cours 1999 indeed, Alesi was 2nd in the Sauber and Panis 3rd in the Prost. Hill was out of the 1...

Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:42 pm 

Easily the best commentator but probably one of the few, genuinely nice and wholesome people the sport has ever seen There was no agenda or behind the scenes backbiting with Murray. Just a genuine passion for the sport, it's people and its machines. Mistakes came but honestly, everyone makes mistake...

Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:46 am 

Why don't they cover the track in rice? Apparently that works when your phone gets wet

Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:08 am 

Is that a rule? Or just a vague precedent set 13 years ago that has probably been contradicted multiple times since? This doesn't even need to be a rule in number of corners. If a driver blatantly gives way just a little, in an area where he keeps a clear advantage that lets them pass through easil...

Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:39 pm 

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:01 am 

My mother can't stand watching any motorsport for more than 30 seconds before feeling desperately bored. But feels like she can watch a 5 hour parade race at Monaco any time. As for me, any modern tilkedrome track that with all it's tarmac run-offs has a big giant MEH painted before anything good th...

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:10 pm 

BUT... Bottas really shouldn't have been so far down to be having to fend off a Williams.

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:06 am 

Anyone else just pleased that this thread is 30 pages long and we have something to argue about? If these last two races are anything to go by this could be such a good season :flag:

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:06 am 

I am annoyed that if this is a fiasco, it will be used as an opportunity to reject the idea of sprint races altogether. Sprint races are a perfectly good idea, when implemented properly, like in F2. Instead, this proposal may kill completely the idea, just because the execution is bad. I just hope t...

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:01 pm 

https://cdn-1.motorsport.com/images/amp/6gnGZjxY/s6/f1-san-marino-gp-1994-roland-r.jpg Great article on Ratzenberger https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/roland-ratzenberger-imola-death/4786550/ On April 30th 1994 Roland Ratzenberger lost his life when he crashed during qualifying for the San Marino ...

Posted: Mon May 03, 2021 4:45 pm 

I would gladly donate to any track via crowdfunding if they announced they needed help bringing grass/gravel back to their runoff. It's 3 races in and I'm absolutely sick of hearing about track limits, it's completely of the FIAs making, both in creation of Tarmac runoff and inconsistent application...

Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:07 pm 

I'm watching this every few mins and it's hard to follow. The constant talk about the playoffs and cutoffs makes it confusing with trying to follow the actual race. Like right now they're talking about Larson missing the playoffs, didn't he win like 7 races this year? This is dumb. It doesn't help ...

Post subject: Re: 105th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Mon May 17, 2021 9:41 am 

well, considering it's "halfway" normal - might as well do this satellite/secondary information post again Broadcast (TV / Streaming / Radio) Information : OFFICIAL STREAMS * - Peacock is the official live streaming platform for IndyCar & Indy Lights in the USA. The subscription servic...

Posted: Tue May 18, 2021 12:38 pm 

Max and Lewis crash into each other in such a way they both get a 4 race ban. Bottas wins Monaco + those 4 races en route to his first and only title. The only way they both would get a 4 race ban is kinda running over Prince Albert's dog...well, replace the word 'kinda' with the word 'repeatedly' ...

Posted: Fri May 21, 2021 7:36 pm 

Could be a dark horse too :p

Sato top of the board with a 4 lap average knocking on the door of 231mph at 230.819.

Posted: Sat May 22, 2021 8:20 am 

Posted: Sun May 23, 2021 6:25 pm 

De Cesaris fan wrote:
Do these guys get as many runs as they like?

Is the Fast 9 just one attempt each?

Yes and yes
Page 10 of 15 [ Search found 293 matches ]