TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:10 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 293 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:31 pm 

Because most of it's coming from AT/RB themselves.

Feels like they're intent on wrecking De Vries F1 career.

Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:29 pm 

Hungaroring is like Montreal or Baku, i.e., because of a few interesting races in the past, people expect it to be good all the time and call it "their favorite race in the calendar". However, the most probable outcome is that we're gonna witness another snoozer on Sunday. But Saturday mi...

Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:36 pm 

That's just mediums over softs, he should've been on inters like everyone else tbh 2nd sector was a bit sketchy but he was on pace in the 1st sector and the last sector was the driest of all. I think he would've gone through. Careful mate, you're not allowed to defend Stroll on here I don't think &...

Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:14 pm 

That's a ridiculous penalty, don't know what the stewards are smoking Agree. We could ban all wheel-to-wheel racing then. Meanwhile, half the field got away with outrageous unsafe releases in the pits without a single investigation. But that's fine, just mechanics that might be mowed down on live T...

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:05 pm 

De Cesaris fan wrote:
Without Max, it has the ingredients for a good race.

F1 2023

Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:30 am 

I will never get the "hype" around that place. It was just a bunch of straights and chicanes and a twisty bit at the end. Not exactly the greatest test for drivers. The "new" one is not Spa or Suzuka but it produces good racing. I think it's because it was different, and they ch...

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:14 am 

Fuck you, NASCAR: the documentary

Post subject: Re: F1 Classics thread
Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:08 pm 

weren't there more teams/drivers that almost ran into the back of the Willams that year? As in they seemed to brake much sooner and/or faster than expected? Or was that just a lame excuse Dutch tv came up with to defend Jos? Villeneuve had crashed into the back of Schumacher only two races earlier,...

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:04 pm 

I apologise for doing this but for my own sanity this shit has to be called out: Any 11th team should show that its participation and involvement would bring a benefit to the Championship Yeah, simply entering and turning up would do that. Our assessment process has established that the presence of ...

Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:46 pm 

I refuse to acknowledge that picture as being old.

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:19 pm 

was watching the end of FP3 and saw Bearman there and thought he was just being allocated but no, first british to drive for the Scuderia in 25 years I was about to correct you and point out that Irvine drove for them between Mansell and now, but then I counted the years back to 1999 and died a lit...

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:53 pm 

Have F2 and F3 raced here before? I don't remember seeing them. I can see F3 being very eventful. Hopefully not a SC procession. It's been less than a year, better check your memory :p https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Melbourne_Formula_3_round https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Melbourne_Formula_...

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:09 pm 

Page 15 of 15 [ Search found 293 matches ]