TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:46 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 203 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:10 pm 

Raikonen and Alonso in one team or Vettel and Alonso will produce just as much fireworks as the Hamilton/Alonso and Prost/Senna combo's did.... Either Vettel is also heading somewhere else, these rumors are false or someone lost their marbles while making the decision. Alonso with either of those d...

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:05 pm 

Ty had every right to turn in. Elliott was barely alongside and never in much control.

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:51 pm 

I know that Vettel winning becomes boring, but why do people still believe it's only the car that's given him all his championships? You don't win 4 in a row by being an average driver aided by a great car. Give the guy some credit.

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:59 pm 

Why did I have to click that spoiler? :yuk:

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:57 pm 

I still cannot understand the argument that Kimi was poor in 2009, or that he'd lost his motivation and was tired of F1. Fisichella proved it was a difficult car to drive, and by the end of the season Ferrari were putting all their efforts into 2010. Yet Kimi scored 39 points in the final 8 races. M...

Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:05 pm 

Also, V12s? Hah.

Post subject: Re: Bathurst 12Hrs
Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:21 pm 

What a great finish to the race. Gutted that I didn't even realise it was on, but here it is for anyone else that missed it.

Post subject: Re: 2014 IndyCar Season
Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:29 pm 

Yeah, screw Kimball for having to stab his fingers and inject himself 4 times a day to stay alive. Screw him for having to calculate everything he eats and every time he eats it. Screw him and his kind for losing 10 - 15 years of their life due to their condition. Screw him for the risk of nerve dam...

Post subject: Re: 2014 IndyCar Season
Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:55 pm 

The thing is, the condition does affect your fitness. It's far easier to wear yourself out, and whilst Charlie has the benefit of his sugar levels being constantly monitored, taking extra sugar is not an instant fix. It can take 15 minutes for your levels to come back up to a safe level. In fact, do...

Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:14 pm 

Fox wrote:
De Cesaris fan wrote:
Fish88 wrote:
Just arrived, any stream?

http://racefansonlytv.com/

Password?

daytona

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2014
Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:17 pm 

Speedworx wrote:
Anyone got a stream for qualifying?

http://www.racefansonlytv.com/
pass: daytona

Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:48 pm 

I won't complain if we do see a little bit of rain (unless it's enough for a red flag/SC, and we know that doesn't require much). There's a part of me that is equally happy to see it dry and work out where everyone is pace wise. So yeah, I'm actually excited about an F1 race. It's been quite a while...

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:49 am 

Seeing that 2006 car reminds me how hideous all the flick ups where. I'd much prefer the newer cars if they had wider rear wings and smaller front wings, but I think they're better looking still. Well, at least they were until the new noses.

Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:20 pm 

1. Australia - Chilton 2. Malaysia - Rosberg 3. Bahrain - Massa 4. China - Hamilton 5. Spain - Bottas 6. Monaco - Maldonado 7. Canada - Grosjean 8. Austria - Raikkonen 9. Britain - Hulkenburg 10. Germany - Alonso 11. Hungary - Ricciardo 12. Belgium - Sutil 13. Italy - Magnussen 14. Singapore - Vette...

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:24 pm 

Yeah, one of the Indian Grand Prixs, I think.

Posted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:49 am 

Lol

Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:49 am 

I guess I'm also in the grumpy old men category. My interest has been declining over the last few years, yet I never missed a race. This season I've been missing qualifying. Even during the races I'll go on the computer or flick between channels. For me it's not the rule changes. I really don't mind...

Post subject: Re: 2014 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:34 pm 

Panis passed Irvine in 1996 10 place grid penalty for avoidable contact. Irvine Passed Frentzen in 1998 10 place grid penalty for avoidable contact. Schumacher passed Wurz in 1998 Made contact twice which led to Wurz's car failing and having a big accident. 10 race ban. Trulli passed Fisichella in ...

Posted: Fri May 23, 2014 5:11 pm 

http://www.justin.tv/besweeet66 should be working.

Post subject: Re: 2014 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 2:40 pm 

glorfindel wrote:
How come Bianchi would only get a 5 second add on in place of his stop and go? Surely the time for the pit stop needs to go on too?
Sucks for Bianchi, driven a good race

They're allowed to take the penalty during a normal pit stop, so it really is just a 5 second penalty.
Page 3 of 11 [ Search found 203 matches ]