It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:09 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 202 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:45 am 

Yes Vettel! Yes Ferrari! Words I never thought I'd say :lol:

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:39 pm 

The point about the track is very true. The new F1 circuits and butchering of the old ones is one of the biggest problems I have with F1. I don't see how it can be the pinnacle of racing, yet have the most forgiving least challenging circuits in the world. Yes, getting around the circuit quickly is ...

Posted: Sun May 10, 2015 8:17 pm 

1999 8)

Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:08 am 

Lotterer was 32 last season. After doing a bit of research I was surprised to read that Giovanni Lavaggi was 37 when he made his debut in 1995, and Toshio Suzuki was 38 when he made his only two F1 appearances in 1993. The oldest I could find was Arthur Légat, who was 53 when he made his debut in 19...

Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:26 pm 

Why do I always go away on the weekends when BTCC is on? I need to organise my life better. :p

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:16 pm 

I can't remember ever seeing so many cars run side by side through turns 3 and 4 without crashing. Great racing.

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:53 am 

En Français, avec ooh la las

How high did some of the grass and earth fly? 8O

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:11 pm 

why the mediocre scores? I really enjoyed this race and was kept thinking throughout. I give it an 8. I'm guessing people voted based on the result of the race? The first part was great. A 4 way battle for the lead, and it wasn't a complete stalemate. Bottas did look like he might actually pass Mas...

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:30 pm 

I don't know if it's the right time to be going back and placing blame on the accident. There are two points about it that have annoyed me for years, though. 1. Double waved yellows mean slow down and be prepared to stop. Nobody adheres to it. It seems that if you lift and are a few tenths of a seco...

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:19 pm 

Now we wait ages for the lapped cars to go through. Just drop them to the back!

One day the lapped cars will hit a leader who's warming their tyres.

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:03 pm 

Why? It might not rank as one of my favourite tracks on the calendar, but at least it's something different and has tended to give us decent races in recent years. We don't need 20 identical circuits on the calendar. Also, some cars are better suited to high downforce circuits. Some go well on the l...

Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:42 pm 

But there was a last lap pass for the lead! It must be good!

Post subject: Re: Justin Wilson 1978-2015
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:57 pm 

I did meet Justin once. It was the year that Champ Car came to Brands Hatch (2003?). I went to the toilet and noticed that he was stood next to me. It was a bit awkward to make eye contact or say anything. :lol: Anywhere else and I would have attempted to start a conversation. From everything I've r...

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:39 am 

I saw things kicking off on social media and ended up tuning in for the last 50 laps. The only thing that surprises me is that it was Kenseth who pulled that move. He's one of the drivers who I respected a bit more, so it's sad to see that pretty much anybody will pull that kind of stupid move. We h...

Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:12 pm 

I remember getting so angry with Schumacher's chops back in the day. Even when somebody did keep their nose in (like Montoya in Brazil... 2002?), they ended up losing their wing rather than puncturing the Ferrari's tyre. I can't understand how these moves were considered fair!

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:52 am 

Watching the GP3 race reminds me how terrible this track is. The number of drivers that miss their braking, cut across the run off, and end up ahead of other cars. Then they just slot back into position. A mistake literally costs you absolutely nothing.

Post subject: Re: Cup/Xfinity/ARCA @ DEGA
Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:41 pm 

It didn't make a difference, but again, why the yellow so close to the finish?

Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:24 pm 

cArmAkAze wrote:
Put a 500 foot jump in the middle of the backstretch and set the AI strength to 110%

Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:33 pm 

And I'm going to be controversial and say that putting grass back along the backstraight would see a reduction in these huge head ons into the inside wall.

Posted: Sun May 15, 2016 1:06 pm 

Hamilton had such a huge run. I'd put blame on Rosberg there. Defended a bit too late.
Page 5 of 11 [ Search found 202 matches ]