TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:19 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 203 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:49 pm 

Managed to catch the first race. Aron Smith - legend. Plato moaning about speed differences when he's so much faster than the Honda? Lol. It was a little rough from Smith, but Plato didn't seem to be turning into the corner. Smith had to turn in eventually; you could see the BMW going up the inside ...

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:44 am 

At Suzuka we had some incident filled sessions worth watching. Here we're shown replays if somebody runs a little wide into the run off, because it's about the only thing that actually happens. My comments about the new circuits are probably very repetitive, but I need somewhere to voice my displeas...

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:04 pm 

Indy was a pretty poor layout, though. It was just a novelty to race on a small part of the oval, and with a great place to overtake at the first corner. Then again, Indy actually had some grass and gravel, rather than the current trend of painting white lines on an expanse of tarmac.

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:38 pm 

Am I the only one who wants Vettel to win the title? I mean, he's not one of my favourite drivers, but I've never liked Alonso. For all the talent he has, I just can't stand his attitude and bitching. I know plenty of past champions have always had a whine and demanded number one status, but I just ...

Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:11 pm 

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:05 pm 

Schumifan wrote:
De Cesaris fan wrote:
Lol, did it just pop up with Danica's position at the top of the screen? This one sided coverage is almost unbearable.

It's James Allen on steroids.

It makes James Allen look unbiased, impartial, and absolute quality.

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:59 pm 

I like the idea of this one. 01) Australia - Ricciardo 02) Malaysia - Perez 03) China - Rosberg 04) Bahrain - Massa 05) Spain - Grosjean 06) Monaco - Pic 07) Canada - Hamilton 08) Britain - Webber 09) Germany - Vettel 10) Hungary - Alonso 11) Belgium - Raikkonen 12) Italy - Sutil 13) Singapore - Mal...

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:41 pm 

I agree with ellis. He says Massa outclassed Alonso until that point. Alonso's pace was fantastic towards the end, but Massa was great throughout most of the weekend. There's no argument there.

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:36 pm 

As long as people realise what nut jobs they are, and remember that the majority of Christians preach that hate is wrong. Not that I'd even call them Christians *sigh*

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:09 pm 

http://cs421525.vk.me/v421525968/3d5c/Pw2UD8SFVwI.jpg http://www.formula1latest.com/wp-content/Coulthard02b.jpg http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2011/05/09/1226052/259342-juan-pablo-montoya-darlington.jpg http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/12/73447934_opt.jpg [/quote] http://lh3...

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:58 pm 

Yep, V6 engines sound terrible z_WPvna3Dus Seriously, am I the only person here who absolutely loved the sound of the 1980's turbo cars? So much more throaty than the high pitched whinging we've had since then. I have to admit that I don't know a lot about the mechanics of next year's engines, and I...

Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:59 pm 

Having Bahrain as the season opener is a good way to lose all the excitement.

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:12 pm 

:thumbsup:

Post subject: Re: Gran Premio de España
Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:48 pm 

I assume the ridiculous final chicane was added to improve overtaking? It didn't work. Can we have the nice final corner back?

Post subject: Re: 2013 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:03 pm 

They've gradually taken the challenges away over the years - removing barriers from the first corner and the swimming pool chicane, and ruining the entry to Rascasse - but it's still Monaco. It's still one of the most challenging circuits on the calendar. It's still one of the races I look forward t...

Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:55 pm 

I don't care if these cars are running easily flat out. Running 3 wide in the corner at Indy? Not only does that require massive balls, but incredible skill to not cause an almighty accident.

It'll be a long time before we see a finish better than that. Let's enjoy it!

Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:35 pm 

Please let Kanaan win this.

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:39 pm 

To be fair, they'd start behind the safety car if someone spills their drink on the track. Rain doesn't always make it better these days. :(

The 5 day forecasts tend to change day by day. I wouldn't rule rain out just yet, although it's not looking too hopeful.

Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:41 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
Traditionally the July plate races haven't been as good as the February ones anyway...so....welp.

Could it actually be any worse?

Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:49 pm 

I like it, and I'd welcome it back.

My only complaint is that the older version was so amazing, that the 90's version was a let down, even though it was still quite good. If that makes any sense. :p

Page 2 of 11 [ Search found 203 matches ]