It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:50 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 203 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:02 pm 

Time to give up, Grosjean.

Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:05 pm 

As much as I dislike Max, that was all on Vettel. Max shouldn't have to brake.

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:05 pm 

It's a tough one. A lot of the girls enjoyed being there and will be less than pleased at losing well paid work.

If we're going down this road, can we stop objectifying women in music videos, which is done far worse.

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:01 am 

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2018
Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:51 am 

Screw Austin Dillon. "He would have done the same thing." I hate that argument. Some drivers actually have a bit more class and respect. Sometimes you have to accept that there's nowhere to go and lift off the gas. Watching the head on, Dillon could have easily jumped to the outside.

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:24 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
Mattzel89 wrote:
Schumifan wrote:

Whiting is senile :roll: :roll:

Good photo. :p

Posted: Tue May 01, 2018 4:43 pm 

Has there ever been a penalty for a car changing lines twice, or making a reaction block? The move that Max pulled on Kimi, down the Kemmel straight at Spa, was one of the stupidiest things I've seen, but I can't remember him being penalised? And as mentioned, Schumacher was never penalised for his ...

Post subject: Re: 102nd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:22 pm 

Post subject: Re: 2018 Honda Indy Toronto
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:43 pm 

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:42 pm 

F1, this is what wheel to wheel racing looks like.

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:36 pm 

Found the other one I was thinking of. It's like a computer game with terrible physics.

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:51 pm 

A couple more.

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:48 pm 

My unpopular opinion is that a population decline would be far better for the environment than almost anything else. (Fewer people = fewer resources used. Less travel. Less land built over. Less loss of wildlife.) It is happening in some parts of the world already. Not that this has anything to do w...

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:03 pm 

I have no idea how Mags wasn't penalised. It wasn't even just a little bit late. With a greater speed difference or wheel to wheel contact, LeClerc would be upside down in the first corner run off. And he does it all the time! Why is this kind of move never punished? Far worse than Max's penalty at ...

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:52 pm 

When I saw the incident live, I was questioning why Ocon was racing so hard. With the various angles now seen (especially the speed advantage you can see from Ocon's onboard), I now feel that it's 100% Max's fault.

Peter Windsor sums it up very well.

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:24 pm 

It was Max's choice to defend his position and send Ocon to the outside. If he had just stayed on line, Ocon would have overtaken on the inside and neither would have lost much time. Max may have even benefitted from some DRS down to turn 4. Out of interest, how can Ocon pass safely if Max is moving...

Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:19 am 

2. The Vettel - Max moment was the only interesting thing. The few overtakes were completed with DRS, before even reaching the braking zone. You just cannot follow another car without a huge tyre or car advantage. DRS hatred needs to take a back seat here.... It's the longest goddamn straight on th...

Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 4:28 pm 

If you know the result and know that nothing has happened AT ALL after the SC, then yeah, this was a terrible race. But there was tension during the race, things COULD happen and tgat makes it one of the best races so far in 2019. This. The end result was frustrating, but how many recent races have...

Post subject: Re: 103rd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:00 pm 

That was a great final few laps. I love this race.

Post subject: Re: rate f1
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:39 pm 

I was chatting to some younger F1 fans at my local climbing wall - probably between 16 - 20 years old. They didn't really have any issues with the sport apart from Mercedes dominating. They were quite keen on seeing a return of refuelling. They didn't seem very interested when I tried explaining how...
Page 7 of 11 [ Search found 203 matches ]