TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:31 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 203 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:49 pm 

I couldn't find a stream, but this one might start in 10 minutes?
http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/indycar-s ... -streaming

Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:35 pm 

I guess that when we hope for rain in 2016, it's enough rain to make it wet, but not enough to bring out the red flag.

Alternatively, enough rain to make it greasy, but without being enough for inters. Those are always fun conditions.

Post subject: Re: Cup/NXS/ARCA @ Pocono
Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:04 pm 

schumi63 wrote:
stream anyone ? =)

http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/nascar-sp ... -streaming

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:46 pm 

Verstappen moaning about the way other drivers race. Irony.

Post subject: Re: Honda Indy 200
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:26 pm 

Hoping it will be shown on this one soon (at the moment it's drag racing, so not sure).
http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/indy-gran ... -streaming

Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:15 pm 

Lots of incidents and mistakes in practice. It proves again that the cars are a handful when being pushed to the limit. If only they were at that limit more during the races.

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:17 pm 

If it's going to continue raining, the best way to clear water is to start the race. The drivers could always, I don't know, drive to the conditions?

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:14 pm 

Button looking to bring out the next red flag.

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:12 pm 

Yes, this season has been dominated by one team. Yes, there have been some dull races, and yes, finishing the season at Abu Dhabi is about as much of an anti-climax as possible. But, we have a championship that is going right down to the final race, between two team mates that have already driven in...

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:52 pm 

nascarf1indycar wrote:
Well all I can say to Rosberg is that karma can be a bitch. Good job finishing SECOND everyrace to win the championship REALLY DESERVED, REALLY.

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:38 am 

Another useless change, but I'm well beyond caring about NASCAR. Why is there this mindset that drivers need more encouragement to push harder for a better finish? Surely you go into each race and try and get the best finish possible? It's only the end of the season where drivers might play it safer...

Post subject: Re: Cup/Xfinity @ Las Vegas
Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:01 pm 

I don't really see the issue with Logano's move. Drivers have used backmarkers and slower cars to make moves all the time. Sometimes you have to accept that you've been outsmarted, and lift your foot off the accelerator. Kyle still could have finished 4th or 5th. If you pick the wrong lane on a plat...

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:40 pm 

They tried a higher downforce package at Indy a couple of years ago, and it was absolutely terrible. It didn't create slingshots down the straights and nobody could follow each other in the corners. The hilarious thing is that this season's package would have helped. Less downforce = higher speeds a...

Posted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:48 pm 

coolmike wrote:
anyone have a stream that doesnt pause every 4 seconds?

I'm using this one http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/nascar-xf ... -streaming

It's running ok at the moment, but was buffering a bit to start with.

Posted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:23 pm 

There is a video of Caroline's accident in the Facebook group 'Oulton Park Racing' (A couple of days ago by somebody called Andrew Grant). It's a closed group so I don't think I can link it. The car went sideways into the barrier and that was enough to launch it upside down. A big hit, but maybe not...

Post subject: Re: 101st Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 5:20 pm 

It doesn't matter how old I get. This moment still excites me every year.

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:30 pm 

The brains of the sport that thought these aero regulations would be good for the racing.

Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:40 pm 

The yellow flag rules are idiotic. Presumably every other driver lifted for a tenth of a second and cost themselves 1mph. If it's because of marshals on track, I fail to see what's the difference between going 320kph or 315. Just stick a VSC out.

Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:24 pm 

"If Grosjean falls off, that's no reason to stop the session. Grosjean falls off quite often."

Well said, Helmut. :lol:

Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:48 pm 

Waiting for cars to switch to inters, crash, and then complain that it's too wet.
Page 6 of 11 [ Search found 203 matches ]