TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:25 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 134 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:43 pm 

I still think this season has been better than many give it credit for. The first half had some decent races with some good moments but the problem is that whereas in 2012 Vettel was inconsistent, in 2013 he was the most consistent. Hopefully Webber and Massa have good races. Hopefully 2014 has a p...

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:16 pm 

They'd certainly have scored points in 1995 had they carried on. Not bad considering the basic design was 3 or 4 years old (first as the BMW and then as the Bravo) Talking of scoring points, I'm working on converting all the results to the current points system (also did it with the 10-8-6 system an...

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:15 pm 

Tobias wrote:

8)

This deserves more love than it's going to get

Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:25 pm 

Cost cap's irrelevant if no one's watching. Unless they're hoping these new gimmicks are going to attract loads of middle class 10-year-olds with loads of disposable income

Why is it that F1 always reacts to domination with "change the rules, change them now, change everything"?

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:13 am 

People are making those assumptions James based on Alonso's track record, which dates back to 2005. Alonso's track record dates back to 2001: Marques - no problem Yoong - no problem Trulli - no problem Fisichella - no problem Hamilton - got feisty for a little bit but his beef was with Ron and the ...

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:17 pm 

Why do you all assume that Alonso will try and play mindgames that you are so certain won't work? If anyone would know whether or not they would work and make an informed decision based on that, it's the man who actually knows the other man I can't see anything other than a 2010 McLaren Hamilton/But...

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:59 pm 

Autosport have come up with another spectacular piece of bait. And I'll take the bait - it's too inconsistent and there seems to be no criteria. I don't understand how you can run with Amon, Cevert and Kubica, who it's impossible to prove would actually have won the title in the right circumstances,...

Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:09 pm 

alex1369 wrote:
yeh i saw a penis. Only mine.

It's a shame this thread can't end up in the HoF, because it deserved it

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:45 pm 

Because suggesting someone only has responsibility to themselves and their close family leaves no room for having concern from others outside of that, which is completely oblivious to the fact that thousands of people care about Michael and will be left devastated if/when he dies. Essentially saying...

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:24 pm 

This is all making Massa bearable. Can't believe it

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:37 pm 

I've written a race/season preview. I get paid depending on how many hits I get so I'd appreciate it if you gave it a click, even if you think it's terrible. Cheers http://bettinginstinct.com/2014/03/12/hamilton-the-man-to-beat-in-australian-gp/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (I didn...

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:52 pm 

I doubt anybody would be calling him weak for playing the team game first time around. We're only a year on from people calling Mark Webber weak (or words to that effect) for having the temerity to be overtaken by a team mate who was disobeying team orders. People come up with all kinds of cack to ...

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:10 pm 

Anthony Davidson in not claiming credit for success shock

Posted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:53 pm 

I ask FIA: about which things in F1 I should feel excited? Answer: Nothing, but please buy our live timing app. [/grumpyoldman] I think this is kind of the point here I was reluctant to get involved in this because I switched the last race off after a few laps, and only switched it back on with a f...

Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:02 pm 

Helio will win to complete a glorious weekend for sporting tax avoiders

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:57 am 

you can't really deny that there was very little on-track action after that safety car period, and I wonder if this is going to be something that's going to be repeated as the drivers just try to get the cars home instead of genuinely racing In what universe was it going to be any other way? The sa...

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:55 am 

Dr Hartstein reckons he's still screwed and this statement's given us nothing. I'm inclined to agree: http://formerf1doc.wordpress.com/2014/06/16/good-news/

Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:51 pm 

Hoping for a Williams win today but I've got a nagging feeling they won't and it'll probably be another Merc win

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:53 pm 

"Sport largely run and involving old rich white men and young middle class white men features an undercurrent of sexism and homophobia" isn't exactly a groundbreaking statement but it says a lot that this has never really been tackled head on aside from the occasional condescending appeara...

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:27 pm 

It's an awful situation but it doesn't need retribution. Both were stupid but ultimate responsibility lies with NASCAR and the other governing bodies involved in fostering a culture of unprofessional behaviour. Their obsession with deliberate collisions and running on the track in the name of "...
Page 1 of 7 [ Search found 134 matches ]