All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 134 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:14 pm 

They're talking about paralysis. This could be career-ending :(

https://the-race.com/motogp/nerve-damag ... n-thought/

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:05 pm 

Found out today that if Lewis keeps winning, he'll pass Schumacher's win record in Ferrari's 1000th grand prix, so I'm now in favour of this

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:10 am 

Today is the 25th anniversary of the 1995 Grand Prix of Cleveland. Shameless plug - I've written a blog article on it: https://historseye.wordpress.com/2020/0 ... cleveland/

In case you haven't watched it:

Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:02 am 

If anyone wants some lunchtime reading, to celebrate Mugello and Portimao being added to the calendar I wrote an article on the 20 greatest circuits never to host F1: https://historseye.wordpress.com/2020/07/29/the-20-greatest-circuits-never-to-host-an-f1wc-race/ If you want the tl;dr, here's how I ...

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:55 am 

I guess he likes pink cars after all

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:53 am 

Fabs wrote:
Some forecasts say rain around between 1pm and 4pm.

Looking forward to rain at 15:05, 30 seconds after Lewis puts it on pole half a second clear of everyone else, and just enough to get it wet enough for the F2 race so that Shwartzman can inexplicably win from the back again

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:59 pm 

Gaara wrote:

Ferrari demanding tougher sanctions :tumble: :whistling:

The only way that Ferrari will be remotely appealing this year...

I'll get me coat

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:13 pm 

I would be damn curious to know just what has really gone down at Ferrari between Seb and the team. The relationship has just imploded at warp speed. the ferrari is designed for leclerc's style of driving now i bet. vettel has always been reliant on an understeer-y, high downforce style car; and le...

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:14 pm 

No, I'm referring to "BCE"

There aren't many rich people who can afford to drop £150m on an F1 team. There aren't many people who are that wealthy who would want to

BCE, though...

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:53 pm 

They were bought by Dorilton Capital. They were bought by BCE Limited. Dorilton manage the fund https://www.bloomberg.com/press-releases/2020-08-21/dgap-news-williams-grand-prix-holdings-plc-sale-of-williams-grand-prix-engineering-limited It's basically like how Sauber were "bought by" Lo...

Post subject: Re: 104th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:51 pm 

Arf

Post subject: Re: 104th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:00 pm 

I swear Conor Daly crashes here every year

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:44 pm 

Lewis has to be disqualified, right?

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:42 am 

I'd say F1 having more than 10 teams isn't sustainable at the moment. It spreads the talent and pool of sponsorship too thin. F1 needs to protect its existing teams a lot more than look for new ones As much as it would be good to have more teams on the grid, the reality is any new team coming in now...

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:35 am 

Domenicali is, by all accounts, a lovely guy. I guess the question is if lovely is what they're after. Scott Mitchell from TheHyphenRace suggested maybe Stefano and Brawn will play Good Cop/Bad Cop, which makes sense

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:54 am 

All the people who said "if Lewis kneels in Russia he'll have my respect" are quiet about that rn

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:34 pm 

Worth bearing in mind at this point that Mika Salo does not get on with the one major Finnish driver he raced against in his career, who also just happens to be one of Bottas' advisors. I'm confident there's no pro-Finland conspiracy going on

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:20 pm 

Grosjean is just too crashy tbh. He seems to have a habit or crashing or spinning the car, then asking his team "HEY WHAT HAPPENED" completely trying to absolve himself of guilt. I lost what little respect for him I had when he crashed on his own in Baku then immediately blamed it on Eric...

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:41 pm 

Rossi's tested positive for covid. I wish him all the best in his recovery, as we all know just how much this disease can affect the elderly

Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:48 pm 

This is one of the greatest seasons of anything ever
Page 5 of 7 [ Search found 134 matches ]