Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:25 pm 

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:31 pm 

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:32 pm 

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:50 pm 

My absolute favourite track in terms of surroundings. I wish every track had this kind of landscape instead of hazy wasteland where new Tilkedromes usually locate. Green grass, mountains, brisk air, natural ups and downs and gravel traps instead of flat tarmac area with white lines indicating race t...

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:00 am 

Post subject: Re: 2014 GP3 Season
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:38 am 

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:21 pm 

Lots of overtaking with DRS can be just as boring as no overtaking at all. Once it's too easy, it's not exciting. It's the amount of fights, unexpected drama like crashes and technical problems, weather conditions and non-dominant team/driver that make the season exciting. 1998, 1999 and 2000 were g...

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:17 am 

I find this an interesting graph http://jjserver.pp.fi/pics2/retirements92-13.jpg Basically there was 50% chance to retire before 1997, 1/3 chance to retire before 2004, while now the risk is about 10%. And probably Caterham and Marussia mostly account that 10%. Of course some may think that the mor...

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:58 pm 

There's been so many 10/10 races already that this one deserves only 8, which stands for 'very good'.

Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:04 pm 

I'm sick of oil sheiks wanting their Grand Prix to be more special, so they pay Bernie for special place in the calendar. Guess Bahrain also wants double points because Abu Dhabi has that too. Just remove both of them from calendar. Those countries should only bring sand from the desert for runoff a...

Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:54 pm 

This is the last year of F1 as we know it. In 2015 eight teams will contest the championship, with several teams entering three cars. I have stated before that this would be the last straw for me with F1 which has gone worse every year since the beginning of the millennium. :( Hearing these news is...

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:51 am 

mclaren2008 wrote:
That was probably one of my all time favourite races.

Yes. Here's our reaction to that moment at the old TBK forum. Great memories.
http://tbk.fameflame.dk/viewtopic.php?f ... start=1025

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:50 pm 

They should bring acclimatisation sessions back --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1zP0KJMoEs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; It would be so easy to just allow additional session when needed, but no, making new rules and restrictions is considered progress while abandoning rules is ...

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:19 am 

Both Lotus cars out, oh dear.

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:51 am 

Tobias wrote:
Massa says there shouldn't have been a race in the first place.

Again similar accident can happen whenever there is tractor on the track, if car approaching loses it or suffers of brake failure etc. Also car can ran over marshalls or other driver.

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:24 pm 

I got it as well. I could upload it to my server if you want although it is just horrible. Better keep it private though. FOM is possibly motivated to hunt all illegal clips. Though once everyone has seen the accident, they could anyway release their footage. But I'm sure it will only be available ...

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:26 pm 

but we had to wait someone hurting himself to think it was time to rethink procedures. We must not, however, become emotional and hysterical whenever we see cranes and marshals on the track. Both are very often needed during many sessions, in every racing series. You can test if these pictures give...

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:05 pm 

Since Anderstorp was dropped from the calendar in 1978, it's nice to have a Grand Prix in neighbor country (albeit the track is located farther than Monza). Some have described the track a combination of Valencia, Korea & Abu Dhabi. Bunch together 3 worst tracks ever and you get...I guess, the m...

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:12 pm 

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:23 pm 

Page 3 of 26 [ Search found 510 matches ]