All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 510 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:45 am 

Race about to start.
http://www.vipleague.me/motorsports/305 ... nline.html

Posted: Sun May 31, 2015 10:14 am 

Just started. Let the silliness continue.
EDIT: VLC player link
http://144.76.163.100:8080/hls/de38/6e8 ... index.m3u8

Posted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:33 am 

Contact! Red flag the race! They can't race! Too exciting!

Posted: Sun May 31, 2015 9:18 pm 

If this was F1, it would have been red flagged already just in case.

More realistically, we would still be waiting the track drying up for the start.

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:04 am 

Cool! Now just little remixing and some autotune and - voilà - you're going viral. :metal:

Post subject: Re: Formula 4 Championships
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:28 pm 

SC due to poor driving standards?

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:39 pm 

Macau will be interesting with these drivers.

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:26 pm 

Yay! The nostalgic clips are great way to contrast the utter lack of excitement we're going to witness on Sunday. Nope, it cannot be reverse jinxed.
GP2 and GP3 should be awesome tho.

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:22 pm 

:slaphead: :slaphead: :slaphead: Gotta love Strategy Group's logic: Fans, drivers and Bernie say the problem is in the racing which is artificial and boring but NOT in the weekend format and especially NOT in the qualifying. And then they double the boring racing by making F1 similar to the feeder s...

Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:58 pm 

Talladega wrote:
Why didn't these dicks show the rolling standings with laptime near the end of Q2?

Simple. Next year there will be no qualifying nor timed sessions. The driver who gets most points by judges starts from the pole in electric bicycle race on Sunday.

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:32 pm 

I predict FIA will have that corner tarmacked by next year. Reason: possible risk of race ending mistake and that fans like it. :roll:

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:03 pm 

American Dragon wrote:
Rain confirmed by Manor.

Manor only car not to pit. Red flag. Race suspended. Manor wins. :wave:

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:43 pm 

Hungaroring is followed by Spa, but funny thing is that the former has lately offered much better races that the latter track. Anyway, I still don't find Hungaroring that great a track. 2004 is still probably the most dullest GP ever by all standards. Also the lack of gravel traps (there were only 2...

Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:52 pm 

Here's a write up of the history of Onboard Camera's in F1 up to 2010, mainly focussing on angles and innovations, as well as quality of coverage. Feel free to correct me where I may be wrong or add and info (actual technical detail is missing) https://www.mediafire.com/?h9lkjamf33n9bgx Very inform...

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:46 pm 

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:40 pm 

Rule §32.2
If Maldonado then penalty.

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:32 pm 

I agree with NVirkkula. No one has right to tell people to stop doing sports that involve risks. If some people want to do rock climbing without safety equipment, fine. If some people want to race vintage racing cars, fine. If some people want to drive Manx Grand Prix, fine. All these people know th...

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:51 pm 

There are countless amount of other hazards that we can come up with. And also - as a joke - knee-jerk reactions to them. - A wheel comes loose during a pit stop and kills a team boss -> changing tires banned - Car suffers a brake failure while pitting and kills mechanics -> pitting during the race ...

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:23 pm 

Thank god it's over.

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:08 am 

If the drivers can see the backlight of the car ahead, I see no difference between wet conditions with water spray. Just a reminder from last year at Suzuka. http://jjserver.pp.fi/TBK2/japan2014.jpg Helicopter cameras might be rendered useless but luckily we're in the middle of the city, so no need ...
Page 5 of 26 [ Search found 510 matches ]