TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:22 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 108 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:58 am 

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.watch-hamilton-and-verstappens-dramatic-monza-crash-in-360-degrees.2VKtHpsxsXUfN1VE7jmV1S.html Great 360 on board of both Hamilton and Verstappen. Verstappens wheel doesn't just land on Hamilton's head. It rolls along it! And just to add more to my take ho...

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:55 am 

:lol:

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:53 am 

that's like saying the refs shouldn't call offsides during the world cup final

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:25 am 

we all want better racing, but that typically means allowing drivers to race side by side. if drivers are allowed to disrespectfully run another driver off the track, that discourages actual racing. we can change the aero all we want, but if drivers can't race side by side then it won't matter. whet...

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:49 pm 

classy interview from lewis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:54 am 

i like more races, but not the expense of slave labor

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:26 am 

alex zanardi finally made it out of the hospital.

https://www.espn.com/f1/story/_/id/32910103/paralympic-champion-alex-zanardi-released-hospital-18-months-june-2020-crash

Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:17 pm 

stream if you need

https://www.twitch.tv/peacock_tv

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweek 2022
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:33 am 

I didn't get to watch the duels but I just watched the highlights. I'm sticking by my theory that the racing is going to suck this year as they work out the kinks/get some more practical time to analyze the racing. Curious as to what this weekend is going to bring. But if that is true about the roo...

Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:17 am 

i'm not as concerned what the actual rules are as long as they follow them consistently. you know it's bad when the fia makes nascar look competent

Post subject: Re: NASCAR @ New Atlanta
Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:08 pm 

twitch stream

https://www.twitch.tv/pkhd_

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:56 am 

i was worried how the new cars would race on the dirt, but watching from the stands i can tell you it was a great race. lots of side by side action, lots of contact and passing, and props to nascar for not calling the race too soon. the entire night there were guys sitting in my section who made it ...

Posted: Sat May 07, 2022 5:14 pm 

Cup practice in progress now. Harvick had a LR go flat entering T3 in the first group. He saved it but the diffuser got damaged when he drove back. He’ll have to miss qualifying due to repairs. Chase Elliott had the exact same issue in the second group but spun into the wall. Car is toast. W9gPhAM0...

Posted: Sun May 15, 2022 2:49 am 

juan did a ralph

Posted: Wed May 18, 2022 8:09 am 

Cartman wrote:
Footage of the supposed "fatal" Next Gen crash test from last summer has been released:

i posted the vid in the crash vids section - hope you dont mind

Posted: Sat May 28, 2022 9:55 pm 

since the race director completely ignored alonso's crash

Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:51 am 

on the 2nd to last restart (6:01:30) you can see how big an advantage 4 tires was, and how clueless dillon is, lol

if u check out the channel there's a few more onboards posted as well

Posted: Mon May 30, 2022 11:32 pm 

-100 %, Red Bull will not allow it even if Perez magically becomes consistenly faster than Max. If Perez manages to be better than Max and lead the championship they will allow him to win. That why I personally still think Ricciardo made the mistake of leaving RBR. At that time he was still capable...

Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:05 am 

At the time, with McLaren rising rapidly through the field having very good results, it seemed like a great move/fit, and even though he's having struggles it still seems like the best team to be at for him. It's just so bizarre what is happening though, I'm not sure I can think of an example quite...

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:45 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
so will they push some sort of eot?

i think the idea is to simplify the engines so that any advantages will be nominal.
Page 5 of 6 [ Search found 108 matches ]