TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:14 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 108 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:37 am 

Liberty is appeasing the social justice BS like getting rid of the grid girls. Btw, what happened with those kids that were supposed to replace grid girls? I haven't seen them whatsoever (while Dorna keeps flashing these Monster umbrella girls left, right & center in MotoGP despite them calling...

Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:40 am 

She was with Kyle during pre-race ceremonies yesterday. TBH, other than $$$, I don't know what a woman could possibly see in him. NASCAR has been guilty of in-breeding for a while. I have no idea what she was doing for life b4 she met Kyle. It's not like these NASCAR WAGs were even remotely known m...

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:11 pm 

Soul Reaver wrote:
Nascar should punish drivers that wreck their cars with a -1 playoff point. -2 if it's 20 to go or less. -5 if it's 5 to go or less. There you go. Problem solved.

you must really like single file racing, lol

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweeks 2020
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:39 am 

the flagstand was really lucky not to be taken out

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweeks 2020
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:38 pm 

honest question here - if ryan just bounces off the wall and no secondary impact happens would we even be having this conversation? based on prior sentiments posted, i'd almost wager a lot of discussion would be about how newman was "asking for it" for blocking personally, i dont think new...

Posted: Wed May 20, 2020 12:58 am 

Fabs wrote:
no rain

great song

Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 10:24 am 

IIRC only COTA is Grade 1 in the entire united states Someone put out a video on this recently, I forgot his name, but circuits don't need to be grade 1 to be granted F1 status. There's like, a million exceptions to the rules, one major one is that if races have been run on the circuit for a long p...

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:29 pm 

suck it racists!

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:31 am 

disclaimer: lewis fan here he deserved the penalty, but it was purely a racing incident. his tyres were older than albon's and his front end understeered coming out of the corner. you can see lewis get out of the gas right before they make contact lewis is probably the one driver in the field who wi...

Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:12 am 

only those who do more and know better have a right to criticize lewis.

even if all lewis did was use his platform to create awareness for a single issue, he would still be doing more to make this world a better place than 90% of the members in this forum

Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:24 am 

Cartman wrote:
I find it ironic that the country that had been the epicenter of the pandemic early on is going to host three GP's.

Course, I live in an apocalyptic shithole, so I have no right to talk.

you mean earth? lol

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:50 pm 

I think that's what he wants us to believe. Or does he know that we would think that's what he wants us to believe and says that because it's actually true? Or does he want us to think it's actually true? Connecting the few dots about Mercedes and their actions related to maintaining the dominance ...

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:31 am 

the twitchiness of the old cars is great to watch. the only thing you'd really need to change to get that with the current cars is to drastically reduce the wheelbase. the current wb is ridiculously long and makes the cars extremely stable (f1 may have thought it would improve following). and downfo...

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:40 am 

You can't just get rid of Mazepin for his comments and then go to GP's such as Saudi Arabia, Russia, China and Bahrain lol. Hypocritical much? #WeRaceAsOne the criticizm is well deserved and necessary. i'm glad people are willing to have dialogue over these issues of injustice, as uncomfortable as ...

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:43 pm 

"noise levels generated by actual Formula One race cars in past years" -it would be interesting to know whether this independent study was including pre-hybrid cars. as for the environmental concerns, an NFL game probably produces more emissions that the f1 race will, and most of those emi...

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:14 am 

wow, you seem really triggered by those positive vibes

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:54 pm 

i like the idea of teams risking blowouts for pushing the limits. want to try and 1-stop the race? go ahead, but know that you could ruin your finish with a blowout

and if the drivers are concerned about their safety, they can come in and pit. no need for more rules to blueballs the racing

Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:57 am 

and literally in the same post [emoji38] I'm going to go waaaaayyyyyy out on a limb here and assume that one of the most prominent sportspeople in the world might not need to make things up to get attention. :roll: Well he has done that in the past and also get caught from lying in front of cameras...

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:54 am 

ad companies wont pay $$$$ for early morning time slots

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:46 am 

Max has the championship lead so its absolutely within his interests to take half chances and turn in on people If he was behind in the championship he might drive different, but for now he has no reason to change his attitude Or Lewis is so used to winning championships uncontested that he believe...
Page 4 of 6 [ Search found 108 matches ]