TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:41 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 108 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: Daytona (Cup, Xfinity)
Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:52 pm 

https://twitter.com/nick_newell_/status ... HtHuLtbW_Q

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:58 am 

-One of the issues surrounds staff who were kept on the payroll whilst officially signed off as sick (this won't be to do with Newey and his bike crash, as his salary would be exempt from the cap anyway). I would hope that this is allowed, and not counted as part of the cost cap - anything else wou...

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:39 am 

i can appreciate less drivers dying. and i think the new regs are actually heading in a positive direction for the on track racing product (if they shorten the cars a few feet they'd be perfect).

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:29 am 

Typical move of that driver who's only there because of nepotism The most frustrating thing is: that’s not quite 100% true. Yes, he has THAT ride because of his grandpa, but he really is so fast and talented. He’s just about the last guy in the whole garage that needs to rely on dirty driving, and ...

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:50 am 

Philthy82 wrote:
Somebody needs to photoshop the movie poster with drivers ASAP

best i could do on short notice

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:56 pm 

After 11th race, Austria: lewis 19 points behind on Russell. After Brazil: lewis 25 points behind on Russell. Your point is invalid sorry for the delayed reply - i'm slow at maths. this really comes down to where you are counting from. excluding lewis' dnf at spa lewis has been outdriving (and out-...

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:29 pm 

Mercedes can build the best car on the grid, it won't help much when his team-mate has him in his pocket. I don't think he wants to spend 3-4 years as the number 2 driver. lol, first half of the season mercedes were very publicly running lewis' car as a test car to fix their porpoising - second hal...

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:31 pm 

Mercedes can build the best car on the grid, it won't help much when his team-mate has him in his pocket. I don't think he wants to spend 3-4 years as the number 2 driver. lol, first half of the season mercedes were very publicly running lewis' car as a test car to fix their porpoising - second hal...
Page 6 of 6 [ Search found 108 matches ]