It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:22 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 64 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:29 pm 

suck it racists!

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:08 pm 

Oh good, race decided by stewards. That's what we want.

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:40 pm 

Sergio wrote:
So max needs to hamster p2 for the next 3 races

Nope. Gap is 14 points. Needs at least 1 win assuming Lewis gets p2 then and wins 2

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:13 pm 

I suspect this will be where the title is firmly lost.

That was all on Max. 0.2 in his pocket but tried 11/10's in that final corner and it bit him.

Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:07 am 

Pretty eye opening about who actually designed the MP4/4 and that Gordon Murray might not be all he's been made out to be, skip to around 48:30 for the jucy parts

Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:56 am 

Going back to the last page and the 'news' about Michael Masi, I continue to really feel sorry for him. Poor bloke's been made a scapegoat for a broken system. He's got Toto in one ear, Wheatley in the other, Liberty in both, and at the same time he's expected to run a motor race to the extent that ...

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:03 pm 

Fairly enjoyable race. I was worried that all the DRS zones would make overtaking too easy, but that wasn't the case at all. Some great battles down in the pack that went on for several laps. That's why the DRS argument is such a difficult one - there are some tracks where it is needed and others wh...

Post subject: Re: Atlanta + Mid-Ohio
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:15 pm 

Sergio wrote:
Ams is repaved? looks like Charlotte motorspeedway now.

Not just repaved, they completely reconfigured the track during the offseason. It's now banked 28 degrees and much narrower in the corners as a result. That's why they're running a superspeedway restrictor plate type setup on it this year.

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:46 am 

Wow, Formula E champion gets about as much respect as winning a Gran Tourismo race. I mean, Formula E is not much more than electric karts with wings so yeah... It hardly gets any attention in media, I have not seen many races but the races that I saw did not encourage me to see more, and the only ...

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:10 am 

https://www.espn.com/f1/story/_/id/3434 ... ar-piastri

Pretty much all my thoughts in one article (moreso for the criticism of Zak's leadership here than the defence of Ricciardo)

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:16 pm 

Enough with this "he gets treated special cause he's black" bullshit. Anyone who's been a fan of this sport or followed it for more than 2 minutes knows that NASCAR is NASCAR. Unless you've got your head completely up your ass, you know it's not a sport with the most progressive fan base t...

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:29 pm 

I was thinking.. this shows that Masi was not the problem as a individual when it becomes aplying rules or being inconsistent. The FIA as a organisation is a bloody mess by itself :slaphead: It was very clear at the time that he fucked up, but he fucked up because he had someone from the FIA in his...

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:54 am 

I was thinking.. this shows that Masi was not the problem as a individual when it becomes aplying rules or being inconsistent. The FIA as a organisation is a bloody mess by itself :slaphead: Of course he wasn't the issue, only a really easy scapegoat. Imo he made racing more entertaining, with or w...

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:47 pm 

i'm sure he tried it on iracing :lol:

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:50 pm 

Sergio wrote:
we need a onboard replay off this

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:22 am 

Just realised it was the 20 year anniversary of me starting to watch F1 the other day! Imola 2003 :flag: Here's an Illustration I actually drew about a decade ago but only got around to finishing it recently that marks that race :flag: :flag: Nice one. If I start something and it isn't done within ...

Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:54 pm 

That split livery CSL is a good idea. Really creative stuff overall. Thank you! My goal is to create quite colourful/funky designs, so I oddly enough find doing the backgrounds some of the hardest parts. Eventually I would like to sell them as prints etc. Here's a larger version. (I suppose I shoul...

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:09 pm 

deggis wrote:
Sergio wrote:
garage 56 are they still in?

yes

P39 overall, P10 in the GT class.

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:54 pm 

Regular people find that stuff pretty repugnant. Also not a great look for a guy representing a whole team and a bunch of sponsors to very publicly show his whole ass like that. Hope this helps.

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:11 am 

Hahaha, I used to know people who hung around with a guy like Flav, when I jokingly asked why the answer was “I just close my eyes and think of England”, these girls see it as a business transaction, the bloke gets a good fuck and a nice dolly on their arm, the girl gets showered in gifts and money ...
Page 3 of 4 [ Search found 64 matches ]