All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 82 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:32 pm 

Image of gesture Image

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:27 pm 

The sun is shining this morning. Finally, after roughly 36 straight hours of non stop rain. Race should be started on time. Bad news is, more rain is possibly expected between 4 and 4:30 this afternoon. May be just enough time to get the full race in if that's the case. Sent from my Nexus 6P using T...

Posted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:37 pm 

If this was mentioned over the last few days and I missed it, I apologize, but I found this funny as hell and pretty ironic on the driver involved in the situation... :lol:

http://www.espn.com/jayski/cup/2017/sto ... g-comments

Post subject: Re: Local Racing Discussion
Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:12 pm 

Would've loved to go to the Short Track Nationals, but $25 tomorrow and $35 Sunday is just a little too steep for tickets in my opinion. Good luck Zippy.

Posted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:20 pm 

IM Blotto wrote:
who is Bobby Dale Earnhardt?

Son of Kerry Earnhardt, grandson of Dale Sr.

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:33 pm 

ziomkris96 wrote:
I just want to see overtime here. It would be funny. Big crash at T1 and they're waiting all the way to for example bus chicane (idk where overtime line is) to throw the caution

OT line died this past week. Now it's the S/F line.

Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:39 am 

8:46 pm et Green flag weather permitting. Rain is in the area.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:08 pm 

I've stayed away from the board for awhile, but figured I would remind everyone what happened 25 years ago today:

The greatest season finale and possibly greatest NASCAR race ever:

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:21 pm 

SB83 wrote:
First time I heard of the Subway-Suarez matter, I thought it was because he was pushing an 'unhealthy' product, while Subway's whole pitch is how they're a healthy solution, etc.

Subway has never been healthy for me. I always get double meat, double cheese and bacon. :lol:

Post subject: Re: Talladega, Thompson
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:19 pm 

I'll just leave this here @
zippy

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:41 pm 

I agree with the tweet above and Philthy... I get free tickets to Bristol because I work for the race sponsor of the spring Cup and fall Xfinity races. I used to go because Bristol was exciting. Now I go because I get free food and beer in the hospitality.

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:09 pm 

Having a big crate late model race down at Bulls Gap this weekend. $5000 to win tonight's feature, $15000 to win tomorrow night. A bunch of the WoO and Lucas Oil guys are racing including Jimmy Owens, Chris Madden, Ricky Weiss and Brandon Overton. My cousin will also be in the field... looking forwa...

Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:54 am 

just saw on Twitter that Jimmy Owens got the win at Bulls Gap New Smyrna currently ongoing, with live streaming on TrackPass Yep, my cousin, Tyler Arrington was leading the B-main tonight and broke while leading. Weiss won Friday night's feature and broke tonight finishing last I believe. Owens was...

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:21 pm 

DRYDENE Xtreme DIRTcar Series highlights from Bulls Gap (December 5th) WRpmawxrELs https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/timesnews.net/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/6/0d/60d14a46-37fa-11eb-ad2b-ef0df008b321/5fcd32cf10a12.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C744 This is the greatest photo from last we...

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:13 pm 

wooxoA5PkGE Nearly 20 years later, and everything about this finish still gives me goosebumps. Bestwick's "lessons learned from his father" line; Waltrip getting his moment to shine after getting overshadowed by the events of February; Dale and Mikey embracing in front the huge throng of ...

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:18 pm 

My guess is all track action today will be postponed to tomorrow morning due to rain, as it's rained heavily here all morning.

Even though I only live two miles from the track, I won't get to attend any of the BDN this year due to getting married this weekend and honeymoon all next week.

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:28 pm 

Figured I would make the thread this week, since NASCAR is almost literally in my back yard. (I live 2 miles from the track) Cup race is the last race of the first round of the playoffs Xfinity is the final race of the regular season Trucks is the first race of round 2 of the playoffs ARCA is just.....

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:37 pm 

This chaistain guy who on indy also took a shortcut move on the last lap? He was penalized for the Indy deal though, even though honestly he shouldn't have been. NASCAR told the drivers in the drivers meeting prior to the race to use that if they missed the chicane. Did he miss it on purpose? You'r...

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:09 pm 

Chris A wrote:
Did FOX ever show any replays of any of that?

Yes. One. And it was from the tower cam on the frontstretch where you couldn't see much of anything.

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:18 pm 

My thoughts: --Fuck Ryan Preece --First NASCAR race I've ever left early. When you've gotten used to seeing Super Late models and 410 sprints on dirt, NASCAR just doesn't do it for me --Not sure if they've announced this farce of a race is coming back next year, but I have mixed feelings about it......
Page 4 of 5 [ Search found 82 matches ]