TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:58 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 82 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:22 am 

Menards 200 Results: 1. Chris Buescher 2. Frank Kimmel 3. Grant Enfinger 4. Clint King 5. Tom Hessert III 6. Mikey Kile Pole: Alex Bowman Laps Led: Bowman, Buescher, Jared Marks, F. Kimmel Most Laps Led: Buescher ARCA Round 5 Results: 1. joha107 - 8 (3) 2. Cartman - 7 (5) 3. pimmy - 7 (5) 4. Wayne -...

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:29 am 

Trevor Bayne Bristol Nationwide (taken by yours truly)

[spoiler]Image

Image[/spoiler]

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:39 pm 

Not sure if this has been shared anywhere else in the forum, but it deserves to be placed here as well. A must see video:

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:43 am 

With the passing of Hugo Chavez... I had to share this. Hope no one is offended.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:40 pm 

dr dog wrote:
de31168 wrote:
NASCAR Countdown is so much more enjoyable without Nicole Briscoe.

I agree, but I feel like we are in the minority. She is awful.

Maybe but she has great tits! :D

Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:20 pm 

Remember when a battle for the win in a major endurance race between a Ferrari and a Flying Lizard was exciting and there were no penalties even for contact and somewhat questionable driving? If not, here's your evidence:

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:17 pm 

Gael wrote:
They just went green.

I know. Lol.

Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:28 am 

I will say this about red flags, they give you a great chance to go around taking pics of the majority of the cars in the field... :)

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:31 pm 

The bald one leading TNT, the role Mike Joy does for Fox, maybe Ive got the wrong name. Just thinking what pair would be the worst to listen 12hours in the boot Adam Alexander is the lead PBP for TNT. Lol. You probably meant KEN Squier, not BEN. Never heard of a BEN Squier. But anyways, KEN Squier ...

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:40 pm 

Cartman wrote:
Also, R.I.P NASCAR on ESPN/ABC | 2007-2014.

If ESPN does a closing video Sunday thanking everyone, it could never be as good as this one that they did when they left the first time back in 2000.

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:43 pm 

Thanks Wayne for a job well done. :)

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:16 pm 

Thanks to my local Fox thinking that the post-game show for a meaningless ACC basketball game between Wake Forest and Clemson was more important, I missed the start of the race. Not happy.

Post subject: Re: 2015 IndyCar season
Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:27 pm 

Speaking of Nazareth and CART on 1 mile ovals, I present to you my favorite moment:

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:25 pm 

Some Kurt Busch hardcore fan realized that was the hauler of the team Travis Kvapil was driving for this weekend and decided to deal his own brand of vigilante justice by the theory that "If Kurt can't race, that damn Kvapil ain't going to race either!"

Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 5:10 pm 

Watching this right now, longing for a bump day again that actually means something... :(

Posted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:00 pm 

The first three years were the best for the Fox team, and then the booth team started sucking NASCAR boner after they got reprimanded by Mike Helton for calling NASCAR out on the horrible jumping the restart penalty they issued to Brian Vickers at the Texas Busch race in 2003. (The story behind this...

Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:52 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
When will NBC get a go again? :whistling:

I think, and Tommy can verify this, NBC has the rest of the season after this weekend. NBC likes to focus on the Stanley Cup Playoffs and the triple crown during the early portion of the Indycar schedule.

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:21 pm 

Since this is Sonoma Weekend, let's look back: Perhaps the only time ever, a flip in NASCAR happened under caution 0IpoZ7jDe24 The Montreal Sears Point screwjob! The last 5 laps of this race had everything! AHqsps4c210 Awesome flip by John Krebs in 1994. XR_RkZhDIDg Even though he didn't have th...

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:24 pm 

Trolling Joe4345 and everyone else, just because... PRAHBLEMS!

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:43 pm 

Chicken tenders, taters and gravy... Throw in a biscuit and a big ol' cookie..

Trolling... just cause I can.

On a serious note: Popeyes is 1,000,000 times better. Watch everyone disagree with me... :lol:
Page 2 of 5 [ Search found 82 matches ]