TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 133 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: The Talladega 500
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:19 pm 

When you will lay off on Johnson, people? It's not even funny anymore.

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:47 am 

Brad Keselowski is reporting via twitter that Busch hasn't been 100% confirmed as racing Cup by JGR

I also found a video of the new track with Jeff Gordon

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:42 am 

The Busch brothers are two drivers that could lose their sponsorships and rides and I wouldn't give a shit. In fact, I might be happy. They're fucking pricks.

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:10 pm 

Alright, now that we're quoting Dave fucking Mustaine, I think the thread has plunged itself into the side of a mountain. :lol:

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:01 am 

Max Papis brought a Gibbs Cup car to Monza, drove on the oval and the GP layout, though with a bunch of chicanes set up for the rally cars.

Even had lights for night running.

Almost forgot, he took Zanardi for a ride too.

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:32 am 

Newman got a bit excited during his burnout

All burnouts:

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:13 pm 

And that's what gets me in regards to this Kurt Busch thing. He might be a prick, and yes, he has his share of the blame, but this situation has been completely blown out of proportions, and it all seems to be that it was more sponsor involved rather than the team itself, and to be honest, I find t...

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:46 pm 

You guys are missing the point, it wasn't that he was ranting, it was where, when and to who that eventually got him the sack*. Even if everybody says otherwise, it was still Jon's video that was the final straw. Wait, who's Jon? I know he's the guy who took the video, but is he a member here, or s...

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:04 am 

God I hate being the one that spoils hope but come on, Reutimann doesn't have age on his side. He is a good guy but not really a proven record. As much as people agree with Shell getting rid of Kurt, that is another deciding factor in Reutimann not getting a big time ride. What do you guys expect? ...

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:14 am 

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:17 am 

This makes me smile.

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:09 pm 

LOL JWT John Wes Townley will be suspended by RAB Racing for an indeterminate number of races in the aftermath of his Tuesday arrest for DUI in his home state of Georgia. Townley crashed his 2012 BMW into a telephone pole Tuesday; his second alcohol-related incident in the last two years. Sources cl...

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:45 am 

Somebody needs to fix the Trackpass captions. Either that, or the Swedish Chef is working for NASCAR now.

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:54 pm 

You guys need to pay a little more attention. Both of those big wrecks were started by guys getting pushed. Quit trying to lay all the blame on the front cars.

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:46 pm 

Andre wrote:
I call baloney on that...

(I would have typed "I call bologna", but it works better written the other way.)

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:21 am 

Yea, I'd rather not see someone's shot at winning completely taken away just based on where they qualified. :-/

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm 

schumi63 wrote:
Sunoco wrote:
I just knew people would bitch about the lack of tandeming. Bitch about it when it's there, bitch about it now that it's (sort of) gone.

It reminds me of how people bitched and moaned in 2001 about the package, and now people really want it back.

+1

+2

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:33 pm 

Surprised to see she actually got out of the gravel at that angle. She and the 38 were the only two who actually came to a stop in the gravel and got out on their own. Took her hands off the wheel, the car auto-righted itself obviously. How do you never get tired of referencing ARCA brakes and Patr...

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:19 am 

I would say the majority or there video library has to be digitized by now. Why not upload them somewhere and make some money on them, whether it is a streaming service or Itunes or whatever? I personally don't want to see them do that, because the minute they do you can kiss all of the races on Yo...

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:38 am 

No, Brian France is not to blame for every little stupid thing in NASCAR.
Page 1 of 7 [ Search found 133 matches ]