TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 6:22 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 133 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: Pocono/Iowa
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:50 pm 

When you see a storm coming, you shouldn't need to be told to take shelter, you are an adult, take responsibility for you own actions.

Why you guys think it's the tracks responsibility is beyond me, fuck me have you never heard of common sense?

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:11 pm 

Nationwide drivers have balls

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:17 am 

I have to say the racing is still really good. And the crash and aggression nuts have certainly gotten their share of the fun tonight as well.

If anyone is still complaining tomorrow morning, they can just go ahead and piss off.

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:20 am 

hedgey666 wrote:
Not often I'll agree with anything Rusty says but openly calling out the daft decision to replace Hornish with Logano is spot on.

So he should have gone with the driver who's shown the ability to get a top 10 occasionally over the driver who's shown the ability to win in the 2 top series? Hmmm.

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:53 pm 

http://nascar49c.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09 ... -vip2.html

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:27 pm 

Joe4345 wrote:
YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKING CUM GUZZLING ASSHOLE FUCK FACK SHIT EATING WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT MICHAEL WALTRIP.

You sir, are dumb as fuck. :flag:

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:16 am 

In the non-pack racing days, an accident like this would've screwed up the few cars that ran in mini-packs... not the entire field. The pack racing leads directly to these 20-30 car megawrecks. Whether you like it or not is up to style preference I guess, but I've never been a fan. But they didn't ...

Post subject: Re: ARCA, NNS, Cup @ Kansas
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:49 pm 

Well, this is Motors TV which is currently showing ALMS but will switch at the NASCAR time

http://www.vipboxsports.eu/motorsports/ ... nline.html

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:55 am 

Obvious statement to make, but Gordon's reaction is at least partly fuelled by this: 1AJMX7WZxII I know a lot of people put the blame on Newman but IMO Bowyer started it by blocking Newman and holds the lion's share of blame. Ruined the same amount of car's races as today too. What Gordon did today ...

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:15 am 

Is Logano really that excited the 18 got the owner's title? That's not burnout worthy.

Hell, let's all get out there and do burnouts.

Brian Scott didn't crash...BURNOUT!

Morgan Shepherd had a solid BM this morning...BURNOUT!

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:39 am 

Someone answer me this, because the logic doesn't add up - Roush says that the Stenhouse/Kelley combination is the best ever, yet he's splitting them up next year? Ricky's going to be thrown in at the deep end in the #17 next year so why not help gel things along by bringing along the crew chief he...

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:12 am 

With a bit of rain recently Sonoma's lookin' good.

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2013
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:13 am 

finally the right shoulder cam is back :) :) 8)

Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:01 am 

It was the first race of a new car, and it was on a plate track....relax boys, don't jump off the cliff yet.

Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:25 pm 

What a pack of whinging arseholes ITT. Love this forum but judging so far it may be best to stay out of this thread if I'm gonna be following speedweeks. And I'm sorry, but "Winning pole at Daytona is not an accomplishment" is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. What is your idea ...

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:14 pm 

Yeah, fuck Kyle Larson. Another young douche I can root against. http://oi49.tinypic.com/24o53kg.jpg In all seriousness i don't agree with Larson's punt either, but its pathetic how many people are throwing his past out the window and jumping down his throat because of this, Larson is a very humble...

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:29 pm 

http://www.viplivesports.eu/motorsports ... nline.html

Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:12 pm 

http://www.viplivesports.eu/sports/motosport.html

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:11 pm 

I could personally give 2 shits if Denny Hamlin was fined $1 or $100,000. What matters to me is what goes on Sunday. It's only been 2 races. 2 races! Just stop with the judgment. The Gen 4 or Twisted Sister car, well anyone that has seen that car in person, that car was so far from proportional it w...

Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:24 am 

I still don't understand why most of you don't get this. If I came out and said that I don't agree with the way my company is running something or that I think my companys product needs improvement, id be shit canned. It is an honor for Denny to run in the upper tier of American auto racing. Now I u...
Page 2 of 7 [ Search found 133 matches ]