TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 5:00 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 133 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:36 pm 

trout wrote:
danica is the new dick trickle - no matter where she finishes she still gets mentioned

Doesn't help if every goddamn page here has her mentioned as well.

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:45 am 

I guess Tony prefers merit-based driver signings...like Danica Patrick. Based on expsoure and marketing value alone he couldn't have signed a better driver in which case the results don't really matter :wave: At least Logano can actually drive a car decently and win. And I'm not criticizing Stewart...

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:58 am 

ChrisTRD wrote:
Tony acting like a child once again. I mean I lime Tony but the dude bitches way too much.

i lime tony too :D

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:13 pm 

Denny did it to himself.

When a car is sideways, generally you turn into the slide, instead of turning left to hook the person below you. then you don't keep your foot in it til you slam the wall.

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:22 pm 

Tristar 7AT wrote:
Really not looking forward to this weekend. After the shit we saw at Daytona and the high potential for another Danica fest, fuck Dega.

I'd rather have Danica win than have Greg Biffle cockblock the field at the finish.

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:37 pm 

Drew39 wrote:
Kurt's NW ride for Daytona

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:26 pm 

Fuck NASCAR. Fuck them for the opportunities they squandered, the classic tracks they left and the aero-dependent monstrosities that they turned the cars into. Fuck them for trying to catch up to the NFL. Fuck them for the chase, the patronizing kindergarten points system, manipulating cautions and...

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:15 pm 

What a fucking joke. They need to open it up to 20 spots now;

3 minorities - Montoya, Ambrose, and Almirola
2 cripples - Hamlin and Stewart.
1 female - Danica
1 ghost - Earnhardt Sr.

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:31 pm 

I'm surprised people still think there's even a shred of logic in calculating the current system based on the old system. The drivers and teams approach the season and each race based on the given set of rules and circumstances as the season unfolds. You can't apply a different system to it and thin...

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:45 pm 

Grated, the best solution would be to just get rid of the ridiculous thing known as the chase, but Gordon was IN THE CHASE before all sorts of BS began to happen.

How would you feel if that happened to Kenseth Gael?

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:41 pm 

People can say about Reid what they want, but what I will always remember is how well he handled Wheldon's death.

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:04 pm 

Hey, if all else fails for Marty, he can always become an assistant in Bill Weber's magic show.

Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:03 am 

dr dog wrote:
Jeff Gluck via Twitter wrote:
Kyle says it’s he worst track he’s ever driven on, worst tire he’s ever driven on and called the whole thing “pathetic.”

Picked a terrible race to sleep through. Missed everything here and in the IndyCar race.

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:20 am 

ANDRE, CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD.

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:47 am 

Who the fuck goes ahead and spends all their money that made working at a fucking Shoe Carnival or some shit on this race. Like who is telling their wife in bed around June about how it would be a great idea to get the kids together and take em to Charlotte to see NASCAR. Who are these people? Who a...

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:19 pm 

Andre wrote:
Gael wrote:
The real question is, Andre, did you change your password prior to Homestead? If not, you're to blame. :p

I kept it at 18. I feel no shame. :wave:

Ban request pls. :lol:

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:03 pm 

*clink* *clink*

Breastmilk! You make my dayayyyyyy!!

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:20 pm 

I think it's good to see the #3 back. The #43 is still out there, so is the #21. Why can't the 3 be there? Because Dale died? That's crap.

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:23 pm 

If they retired every on track death numbers there would be a lot missing. Also #3 is Childress' number for now, not Earnhardt's. And no, Earnhardt did not walk on water.

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:25 pm 

I think the racing has been excellent... but people will continue to bitch because letting go of the past is impossible for some, even if the past sucked. But hey, 1994 was awesome, even though Geoff Bodine lapped the entire field at North Wilkesboro and Earnhardt won the Championship by 444.. yes 4...
Page 3 of 7 [ Search found 133 matches ]