Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:11 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 57 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:43 pm 

Joe4345 wrote:
Horse & Hat just squeaked through.

That was Jeb, if you're referring to the orange car that made it through there... and yeah, holy shit, great move.

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:22 pm 

A lot of good points in this video. I attribute some of it to "new rule growing pains", but at the same time, some of the stuff is downright ridiculous. A lot of those rules seemed made up on the spot at the time too, like switching lanes before the line on a restart. This is apparently Pa...

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:36 pm 

As per The Orange Cone Twitter account (and further validated by Jim Utter posting the same thing AFTER Cone did), David Ragan will more than likely be in the 18 Cup car this weekend.

Huh...

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:39 pm 

This is how I remember him - an LOL-worthy moment between teammates at Gateway 5 years ago.

Post subject: Re: DEGA (Cup/Xfinity/ARCA)
Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 2:02 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
IIRC not dega but should be used for all non-blue balls finishes.

Meme'd in a DEGA thread. I can die a happy man. :cry:

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 4:08 pm 

To be fair, the Busch's has a helluva time getting pregnant. As someone who's been through that, I guess I see their pride in flaunting her pregnancy the way they did. *shrugs*

Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:11 pm 

I had much the same reaction as most of the people on here, except I was laying in bed watching it next to my wife (who is recovering from dental surgery), and I was met with "uuhhhnnnngggghhhh" and "babe, stoooppp, you're shaking the bed...." :lol: What a great drive from the ba...

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:11 pm 

2 tires beats 4 tires and Brian Vickers handles Kyle Busch's bitching like a boss.

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:21 pm 

Personal fav.

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:05 pm 

Yep. We managed to have an entire stock car fly into a catchfence while it was still going at speed. It wasn't a glancing blow like Earl at Dega in '09, and it wasn't a partial dig-in like Larson in '13. It was the whole damn car at FULL SPEED, and all we have are "minor injuries". I know ...

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:22 pm 

On the downside, Michael Waltrip will be able to continue working in the Fox Sports booth.

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:23 pm 

cArmAkAze wrote:
I can't believe Kenseth just brushed him off, that was like half his fan base. Plus, the dude just risked his freedom so he could meet YOU. Not one of the other 42 drivers. YOU.

So lame.

THE OTHER HALF IS GAEL HARHARHA :thumbsup:

Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:18 pm 

I hate to bring up Earnhardt (because I hate hearing those "if Earnhardt was here now" BS scenarios), but had a fan flipped off Earnhardt at some late model race or something, I could actually see him just flipping the bird back, and moving on with his life. Smoke's reaction belongs in a C...

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:50 pm 

The anti-Cuppers in Xfinity\Trucks sentiment is as loud and as much a point of discussion as I've ever seen it, which is a good thing. No, it doesn't put fans in the seats (have you *seen* the seats lately?), no, it doesn't make for better Xfinity Series talent (have you *seen* the Cup rookie classe...

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:26 pm 

Terry Labonte went the entire 2001 season without leading a lap, the only full-time driver to not lead one.

Stacy Compton, Ron Hornaday Jr. (for AJ Foyt) and fucking Andy Houston and Buckshot Jones all led laps that year, while Terry driving for Hendrick did not.

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:03 pm 

Get ready for 20 years of another "AND DON'T FORGET THE START FINISH LINE IS ALLLLLLLLLL THE WAY OVER HERE" track, à la Talladega.

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:22 pm 

He definitely could have\should have won it this year, though. In 2011, he and Tony both gave it all they had... Say what you will about a few of the things he did on and off track, he was definitely gracious in heartbreaking defeat (even though perhaps not a couple other times in not-so-heartbreaki...
Page 3 of 3 [ Search found 57 matches ]