TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:57 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 37 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:28 am 

Plus their alertness will be forced to a high level because of the tiredness and to look after the car to the finish or to feel/listen for any possible gremlins creeping in.

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:07 pm 

23h00m GTE Pro: Some deciphering of the lead Pro battle between us has resulted in this conclusion: Mucke stopped when the rain first fell while Lietz continued. He took on inters, but the team then replaced them immediately with slicks because the track looked dry. When the heavens opened even more...

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:25 am 

Still amazing that in nowadays, Le Mans provides something like this that are big and scary compared to a very safe and sterile circuit in F1.

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:46 am 

Indeed. And yet Mario was the "fans favourite" for that race. Shame for Bob. yNjtn4ta6Qs The Courage came within an ace of spoiling the McLarens' party. Early in the race Mario Andretti hit the barriers as he went through a wet patch at the Porsche Curves and spins into a concrete wall. H...

Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:57 pm 

So can we bring back the old nickname 'teapot' for the turbo engines as Renault earned the nickname when they launched the first turbo engine in 1977 and it sounded like a whistling teapot.

Post subject: Re: 2014 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 10:12 am 

I know some people have said that Monaco is outdated but I love the challenges of street circuits.

Hence my interest (or is it obsession?) with the Birmingham Superprix.

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:25 pm 

Same for Life with their own engine and Judd at the end in 1990.

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:14 pm 

Monaco was butchered back in 2003. By that logic, they massacred the place in 1997 then... :slaphead: Apart from la Piscine's first S inside wall removal, was there any other change? I think the track had reached its maximum balance of safety vs. challenge/entertainment in 2002 (except the tunnel e...

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:12 pm 

Only if they get rid of that silly livery the. It would be much more nicer!

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:39 pm 

You guys are idiots, this is clearly Ron's revenge For 07. Expect more random Electrocutions over the course of the season, and if Fernando still won't get the message then he'll press the ejector seat button next time. Ron must be paying Joest with cash in brown envelopes to use the buttons he use...

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:53 pm 

Ceefax was a massive life saver especially with my deafness so I can access to information instantly and I can press 888 for the subtitles. I first discovered it in 1994 and my first live subtitling experience was the 1994 World Cup and I enjoyed it so much.

Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:43 pm 

Guess one positive thing is that Bourdais' front aero flick-ups survived after that shunt.

Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 4:04 pm 

Do it so we can start posting the smiling Joest with the Peugeot detonator button.

Post subject: Re: 2014/2015 Formula E
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:02 pm 

Tobias wrote:
so, which race is next? I presume London to be the last one?

Yes, a double header and I will be there on Saturday.

Post subject: Re: 2015 WTCC Discussion
Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:17 pm 

The chicanes were far too tight.

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:55 pm 

Chilton literally drove into an accident didn't he? Just like Taki Inoue at the 1995 F3000 race at Enna when there was a pile up happening a long way ahead of him and he just drove into it!

Post subject: Re: 101st Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:09 pm 

I am a bit confused. What was the purpose of the qualifying yesterday? To decide the order of the qualifying for today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Page 2 of 2 [ Search found 37 matches ]