TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 39 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:15 pm 

“Out of six races I’ve been to the stewards five times. It’s a joke. It’s an absolute fricking joke. “You know you can’t overtake here. Very, very rarely do you get an opportunity. “I was quite a lot quicker than Massa, I went up the inside and the guy just turned so early and just turned into me s...

Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:40 pm 

Angry Lewis

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD8T8_JR4Mw[/youtubeidiot]

Post subject: Re: 2011 GP2 Season
Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:06 pm 

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:01 am 

The PT interview. Warning, does show the crash.

Post subject: Re: 2012 Pre-season testing
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:13 am 

call me 'old' if you like, but I really, really, really miss the times that drivers had a distinctive helmet design, and stuck with it for their whole career. It was part of their personality, of their history in F1. Most of them also had a story behind as to why using a certain scheme (Hill being o...

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:53 am 

What a day that was!! Lewis P1, Schumi P4, that's amazing. Just can't wait for the race. I think it will be a cracker.

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:54 am 

acopip wrote:
Schumacher is 43 years old and has won 7 WDCs in F1. Fact.

I'm 27 years old and am on my second mug of coffee in the last 2 hours. Also fact. Also irrelevant.

Stop arguing about Schumacher every damn thread.

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:07 am 

I'm sorry, I had to do it.

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:46 am 

Don't know if it's possible to pick up a DRIVER, instead I'll vote for the Merc front tyre changer, cause I'm upset of Schumacher's DNF (and Raikkonen's tyre issues).

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:48 pm 

funny thing is this could be the best Alonso season ever and he may come to end no more than 4th or 5th in the WC. That being said, it may be the season in which he gains the highest amount of respect in the paddock and truly stamps himself as an all time great based on the fact everyone knows it's...

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:45 pm 

vettel is the most boring winner of all time. Starts 1st, arrive 1st, does nothing in the middle. And he sucks when he is in the pack.

Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:31 pm 

Extended highlights

Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:35 pm 

So as promised, here are the pictures of my short trip to Monaco two weeks ago. The track was almost completed, except for some grandstands and the swimming pool chicanes. I could walk freely in the pits and the drivers briefing rooms :D It's really strange to see the city in its everyday setting: e...

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:56 pm 

Weather forecasters

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:48 pm 

Just started watching, did i missed much? #39-Bryan Clauson spun early in the race between turns 1-2. #14-Mike Conway spun exiting turn 1, #12-Will Power had no where to go and lauched Conway's car into the catchfence. #3-Helio Castroneves skimmed his right-front tire with one of Conway's flying ti...

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:13 pm 

Well well well, look what I found.

ImageImage

35 slow again.

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:53 pm 

http://live.lemans-tv.com/

To help you through the night. All Audi feeds and #73 Corvette feed are the only ones still working as of the time of posting. Also, the live timing here seems to be up to date.

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:24 pm 

Spa's contract extended by 3 years :D :D :D

Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:50 pm 

when a car is this dominant, it will be good in any track, stop kidding yourself Vettel is world class, Alonso is world class. What I can't stand is the constant bitching from Alonso fans to undermine Vettel and say it's totally Newey. F1 is a team sport. Always has been, always will be. The cars p...

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:49 am 

"It's going to rain in 20 minutes, we better wait for that to happen before the cars go out again"

*20 minutes later*

"OMG look how wet it is! I don't believe this, we can't let cars drive in this!"
Page 1 of 2 [ Search found 39 matches ]