TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 6:06 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 205 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: 2023 Formula Regional
Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:17 pm 

What a shame. The race director now has blood in his hands by making them do a 1-lap shootout in this visibility when they did multiple laps behind the SC.

Post subject: Re: 2023 Formula Regional
Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:04 pm 

I don't get the argument against Eau Rouge when the crash happened in the middle of Kemmel. One of the cars must've caught a river of water, lost control and caused the crash. To me, this is nothing more than incompetence from race control. They know the track, how it behaves in the wet, the cars an...

Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:13 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
LucasWheldon wrote:
happy for Danny but sad to see the Marko meatgrinder working like clockwork

Think about it, only 2 drivers have survived it in the long run. The rest end up in Formula E.

Maybe the problem is not the drivers?

Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:05 pm 

micha wrote:
Weren’t sub 2 second pitstops forbidden?

They tried to slow them down by forcing the wheel gunners to confirm they've tightened the wheel by clicking a button, I guess they've gotten good at it.

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:36 am 

F1 tyre warmer ban extended to 2027 now.

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:07 am 

https://classics.nascar.com/channel/vfc-9zyg7vz-1

NASCAR has uploaded almost every race in history in raw camera quality, with option to skip past cautions and captions. Great little treasure trove.

Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:17 pm 

Sargeant > Leclerc

Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:32 pm 

Bristol dirt is no more, 2 regular races next year.

Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:50 am 

Gaara wrote:
Verstappen got two reprimands. One for the pit exit stopping and one for impeding Tsunoda.

Apparently nobody from AT showed up to meet the stewards about the incident, which raises some eyebrows.

Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:53 pm 

Masterclass in race management by Sainz, Leclerc could never.

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:50 am 

Omega wrote:
amq55 wrote:
Jessica Hawkins tested the 2021 Aston at the Hungaroring. First woman to test a car since Calderón in 2018 and first LGBT (that we know of) driver since Mike Beuttler in the early 70's.

Which only gets attention because she´s a woman.

As it should, until it becomes the norm.

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:02 pm 

My feed was filled with stories about Jessica Hawkins, first woman to test an F1 car in 5 years! That´s all it said. That it was a woman. Nothing about previous results. Nothing about successes in other series. Nothing about her career in motorracing. Only that she is a woman. That seemed to be her...

Posted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:14 pm 

Let's widen the debate to not just physical ability, but mental and personality traits. Look at the racing in Formula W, now F1 academy. Clean, respectful, smart. No aggressive macho-man revenge bullshit of some small-dick that can't handle being passed on track. No ridiculous ego battles, no drama...

Post subject: Re: DEGA - Trucks & Cup
Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:53 pm 

Suspend both, have them apologise together in public and any retaliation doubles the suspension. This isn't hard.

Post subject: Re: 2023 F3 Discussion
Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:23 pm 

Drive-through for Masson for driving like a moron in the SC restart, which was pleasing to see.

Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:24 pm 

There's an on-board of Stroll appearing to be passing out very briefly in the straight. Very concerning stuff. which lap? only can find the onboard of him strugling getting out of the car when I search for this Don't know, it's from the F1TV feed. https://twitter.com/AMF1News/status/171114011729581...

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:13 pm 

VirtuaIceMan wrote:
Any ideas on best solution for curbs? https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1-v ... /10531032/

Grass.

Post subject: Re: 2023 F3 Discussion
Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:34 am 

This is just going to keep happening until time runs out.

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:21 pm 

https://i.postimg.cc/bJ4zwHqF/Mexico-City-2023-F1-GP-0016.jpg Mexico turn 1-2-3 is the worst combination ever. You mean all the other corners as well right? This track is right up there with Sochi levels of shit if you ask me. Has it EVER produced a good race? I'm talking about the 80's and 90's as...

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:31 am 

Soul Reaver wrote:
I couldn't find any car parking on the circuit tru F1TV onboards, nor did I see any spectator on track.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/boteco_f1/status/1721514434223370310[/tweet]
Page 9 of 11 [ Search found 205 matches ]