TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 8:06 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 157 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:54 pm 

Everyone stop the bitterness. Racing for first place is ruthless. You don't leave the door open and expect to get away with it. Leclerc knows that. He lost that corner. Deal with it. You can't expect an F1 driver to sit on their ass and be kind to the leader a couple laps from the finish. Y'all want...

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:22 pm 

Anyone access to the Autosport plus article on Rich Energy? :thumbsup: The saga of William Storey and Rich Energy continues to evolve at a fast pace, with each new twist taking the story in another direction. On Thursday, the deadline imposed by a judge for Rich Energy to cease using the now infamo...

Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:37 am 

Vettels jumpstart https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzu22_zYCxE Charles was more concerned about other things except following team orders Taking 130R flatout with your right hand crossed over to hold the mirror and a broken front wing. But but the car is ok..... why calling me in for? :slaphead: http...

Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:36 pm 

found out this old 1993 interview with Nelson Piquet for Grid magazine and decided to share with you (translate by me) GRID: Do you still hate journalists? PIQUET: Well, ain't I giving you an interview? So, here's the deal: you cannot figure how much pressure, annoyance I have to stand. I can take t...

Posted: Mon May 11, 2020 5:45 am 

I never realized how beautiful this car was. Shame the Porsche V12 sucked but it sure sounded nice.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porsche_3512 :cry:

Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:20 pm 

The amount they ask for really isn't that much, plus the Sky coverage in the UK is pretty good considering you also get F2/F3 and IndyCar in the same package. Well the amount they ask in Belgium is a lot. It's €20 (£18)/month and it is terrible coverage, with commentators that are average and no ex...

Post subject: Re: 104th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:21 pm 

Anyone but Ferrucci please, for the love of god.

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:53 pm 

That is fuckin hilarious.

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:09 pm 

I'm enjoying this race even though there aren't so many battles around. Chaotic races are fun too, even though it is for different reasons.

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:46 am 

TWELVE drivers handed a warning over that restart https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/152129/twelve-drivers-given-warning-over-tuscan-gp-pileup Just thinking here. If you have to warn 60% of the competitors something is really wrong here. Either you have a field that is made of a bunch of dickheads a...

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:06 am 

I just don't get why anyone wants the leader to control the restart. It results in dickish slowdown/speed up behaviour that has caused a lot more collisions than the one last weekend, and the only one who gains from it is the leader who generally gets a huge jump. Everyone else has a choice between ...

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:05 pm 

gkmotorsport wrote:
Caspar wrote:
van der Merwe stepped into the flames and pulled Romain out of there :yes:

With an open-face helmet, too. That's dedication.

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:29 pm 

Ah, now THIS is the kind of Bahrain grand prix we expected

I don't know what was going on in the early laps, but normality has been resumed

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:43 pm 

Imagine if it was Mansell there, they would had to bring a chopper to the track as he would roll around and faint like Ricky Bobby

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:29 pm 

Also, if you look closely the replay of the crash, you can see his hand on this video around 26 - 30 second marks raising from the flames. Next time you seem him is around 45 seconds when he's outside the car. He really was conscious all that the time but was stuck there. And while every second feel...

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:42 pm 

To an extend he has a point but there is no science that prevents a driver from getting knocked out or the tub being stuck in just the right angle to leave room to escape. There's a science for that, it's called physics. Not sure where you were going with that point. But you cant use science to man...

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:59 pm 

English is not my first language, but I use "miracle" as a synonym for lucky. "It's a miracle Hamilton was able to limp home and win British GP". Also the word can be used sarcastically or exaggerated way: "What a miracle Bottas didn't lose a position at the start." Of ...

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:25 pm 

That's been my interpretation of the word as it is broadly used. I don't get the impression most people use it in the literal, divine intervention sense when they say it.

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:52 pm 

Grosjean tried to get out of the cockpit three times, meaning he became the first French not to immediately surrender under fire.

Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:50 pm 

Russell has proven himself.

Perez has proven himself.
Page 4 of 8 [ Search found 157 matches ]