It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 4:02 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 156 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:31 pm 

Well played Lotus :thumbsup:

Posted: Thu May 14, 2015 2:44 am 

I still think the best thing to do to improve the tyre situation is simply to let teams do what they want. Run the soft's that are 2 seconds a lap faster but will see you pitting in 10-15 laps, Pick the hard's that are slower but may last the whole race (With a bit of management), The mediums are so...

Posted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:00 am 

Once again I repeat myself. Ample of excitement comes from unpredictability, whether it's a surprise win or podium place, changing weather conditions, technical problems, driving mistakes and collisions. Lately everything has been very predictable. There haven't been any "wow, didn't see that c...

Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:58 am 

Fuck refuelling

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:12 am 

Massa sucks

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:32 pm 

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:39 pm 

Red Forman wrote:
What about I pick the 7th gear that is on my foot and put right into the gearbox that is on your ass

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:22 pm 

Gravel would have stopped him hitting the barrier But he would have flipped a gazilion times and there would be gravel on the track and someone could spin over that and get in the gravel and flip 3 gazilion times and spraying more gravel on the track and that would result in everyone spinning out a...

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:57 pm 

Gaara wrote:
Betting on start being delayed for an hour...

Bet being delayed for 40 Mins

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:34 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
And I agree with the last post, the F1 season finishing 1 week later than the NASCAR season is downright bizarre to a old-school fans like me :8:

And not at Adelaide is still wrong.

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:39 am 

trout wrote:
he probably had near the talent level as lewis before his accident

Couldn't disagree more, but everyone has their opinion. :yes:

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:01 pm 

Perfect cheese shredder. Remember to wear cut protection gloves when touching it. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5bRUk_WAAA_gXZ.jpg http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1648/4793/articles/McLaren_Front_Vents_1024x1024.jpg Is it mandatory to have at least two colors out of black, grey or white on any F1 li...

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:14 pm 

Character. The blast through the forest and the struggle through the stadium section. The new track just looks generic.

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:45 pm 

Hamilton needs a penalty

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:16 pm 

Still unbelievable Bottas his clumsiness not costing him anything. But I'm glad he didnt back Vettel up. RBR's luck is all going to Ricciardo's side, he's behind Verstappen on speed more then not this season, yet he's finishing the races. I hope verstappen's luck changes soon.

Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:33 pm 

The thing that frustrates me most about a paywall, is I became a fan of this sport because F1 was live on the BBC every 2nd Sunday and usually the BTCC highlights were also on that same channel in the off weeks. As I'm getting to the point of thinking about having family of my own, how are the next ...

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:14 am 

What's the problem? You can see everything that happens, it's not like you'll miss anything. the same problem that one would have with this picture: http://www.hahastop.com/pictures/Mooning.jpg it's not that you can't see the girls sunbathing or how beautiful the beach is, but somehow it's not some...

Posted: Tue May 07, 2019 5:16 pm 

What eventually became the Simtek S941 has an interesting history. The original tub was designed by Nick Wirth for BMW in 1990, the plan being a works entry for 1991. Instead BMW abandoned the plans and focused on DTM. BMW then sold the chassis and designs to Andrea Moda, which after updates because...

Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:41 am 

That pathetic red flag from Masi in Baku will be the key thing in the championship sadly. More than the crash in Silverstone, the first corner chaos in Budapest, or the crash in Monza? In Monza they were both out, in the other two Hamilton benefited massively, without these situations Verstappen wo...

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:05 pm 

micha wrote:
Ferrari forgot LeClerc

Hope you don't mind, I took liberty to make your statement more concise and more general :p
Page 3 of 8 [ Search found 156 matches ]