TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 1:27 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 157 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:01 pm 

Vasseur is claiming that the qualifying for sprint will be more "dynamic" so it'll be the return of the progressive knockout qualifying from early 2016 Oh how awesome. Just pull numbers out of a hat and get it over with. Go ultra-trad and decide the grid based on who arrives first. Just c...

Posted: Tue May 02, 2023 3:39 pm 

better than this race are the stats after this race .6th win for Sergio Pérez; -overtakes Charles Leclerc to be 5th best among drivers in activity -equals Tony Brooks, John Surtees, Jochen Rindt, Gilles Villeneuve, Jacques Laffite, Riccardo Patrese and Ralf Schumacher .25th One-two finish for Red Bu...

Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:25 pm 

He means the 'right' one, and don't call me Shirley.

Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:54 am 

It's disgusting to kick a rookie out at mid-season. You're running a business, in a billion dollar sport, there's no "giving a bloke a fair go" in this day and age. He's been worse than mediocre. If I had the choice between an 8 time race winner who's finished runners up in the F1 title, ...

Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:10 pm 

That man does not know the size of his car.

Come on Lewis fans, try to talk your way out of this one

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:19 am 

Juihi wrote:
mclaren2008 wrote:
Omega wrote:
Would the teams have noticed excessive wear if they had had more practice sessions?

another reason why the Sprints have to go

totally, lets get rid of them because two cars had worn planks

And because they suck. And because drivers don´t like it. And because most fans don´t like it.

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:33 pm 

Are you getting paid by the Pro Sprint Race Foundation or something? No, it's just frustrating seeing everyone being so negative about any aspect of change in Formula One. Do people realise they are watching one of the most changeable sports in the world? This isn't football I love a good whinge ab...

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:23 pm 

They shouldn't have even had a race at that track, that would've solved the issue, heck lets not even have any races at all!!! That way people won't have anything to complain about Are you getting paid by the Pro Sprint Race Foundation or something? No, it's just frustrating seeing everyone being s...

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:39 pm 

after one more race with track streakers and warm up lap crash is time for the Interlagos stats .52nd win for Max Verstappen (rank 4th overall) -17th win in 2023 (extends record) -19th podium finish in the season (breaks own record from 2022) .19th win for Red Bull in 2023 (equals Mercedes record fr...

Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:44 pm 

And because we're addicted to F1, we can't just decide not to watch. Who wants to miss the race of the century? Yes, even Abu Dhabi "might", just might turn out to be fantastic if you're skipping it. ;)

Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:16 am 

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if some older fans still regard Barcelona, Hungaroring and Suzuka as "new" tracks. :mrgreen: some of those here still mourn the butchering of Interlagos, given the original proposal kept the old course intact What about Hockenheim. People that weren't even bo...

Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:30 am 

I will never get the "hype" around that place. It was just a bunch of straights and chicanes and a twisty bit at the end. Not exactly the greatest test for drivers. The "new" one is not Spa or Suzuka but it produces good racing. I think it's because it was different, and they ch...

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:54 am 

What was incredible is how error-free season Max had. If you search Verstappen+2023 on DarcyF1, the only incidents were - Spun in FP1 in Australia - Went wide at T13 while leading the race in Australia - Gently touched the wall during Monaco GP - Broke front wing while exiting pitbox in Q1 at Silver...

Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:34 pm 

I very much doubt they'll have a contactless season though jajajajajajajajaja

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:00 pm 

If it's something sexual, he will be cancelled. If it's non-sexual, then no one cares. That's my knowledge of the world we live in today. Are you using "cancelled" tongue-in-cheek? Or is firing people for sexual harrassment suddenly an issue nowadays? It's perfectly normal that sexual is ...

Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:11 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
But sure, the shit-tinted glasses make it all feel bad.

Or your favorite driver was winning back then, and now not anymore

Posted: Thu May 02, 2024 2:54 pm 

Ferrari: We're gonna be blue! Check us in blue! We've put our drivers in blue! BLUE! BLUUUEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
*delivers red car with a blue line*

Meanwhile at Visa RB: *says nothing*
*delivers awesome livery*
*wins the fans*
Page 8 of 8 [ Search found 157 matches ]