TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 8:36 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 157 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:58 am 

I also did a bit of photoshop to try the classic Marlboro livery on a modern F1 car with McLaren's actual sponsors!

Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:26 pm 

RIP Roland.

Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:28 pm 

I posted this analogy on another forum...

Of course it is Durex's fault if I buy one of their condoms, cut a hole it in, and my wife gets pregnant while I was using it.

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:16 pm 

Here you go! :thumbsup: The top 50 drivers who never raced in F1 It's one of motorsport's greatest debates: who could have been an F1 great but never got the chance? The AUTOSPORT team has attempted a definitive answer By AUTOSPORT staff Every driver who races single-seaters aspires to reach the pin...

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:56 pm 

A feature from today's Autosport magazine which I thought people would appreciate, which talks about how the new teams for the 1973 season got their start in F1... The new F1 teams of 1973 Four outfits emerged during the 1973 season, with varying degrees of success. Gary Watkins and Edd Straw recall...

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:26 pm 

Pits to Kimi: "Kimi, Alonso is faster than you. Can you understand you got the message?"
Kimi to Pits: "Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing"
Alonso: "This is ridiculous!"

This can be fun.

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:19 pm 

RtN wrote:
As expected, Quantum still haven't completed the contract.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/111351

A decent read on reddit which attempts to explain just who these Quantum people are.

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:44 pm 

James B wrote:
The 1994 Simtek is top 10 of all time for me. Gorgeous

The 1995 Simtek`s livery was good too :)

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:52 pm 

I'd say Playstation needs their marketing more than ever in the current console climate,which is why the UEFA Champions League keeps having Playstation ads plastered all over the place. The same goes for Sony overall if they want to have a chance at reaching the feet of Samsung and Apple. Anything t...

Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:23 pm 

As I promised on Thursday, here is the Autosport article and interview with Philippe Streiff The heartbreaking tale of Philippe Streiff A terrible testing crash in Brazil left French F1 racer Philippe Streiff in a wheelchair. Twenty-five years on he tells a story that is sad - but one of incredible ...

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:01 pm 

Well I hope that the team can pay Dallara for the development then.

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:10 pm 

This article was in Autosport magazine yesterday and is a great read. I never knew that Mansell was withdrawn, however I'm not surprised. The story of Berger's 1989 Imola crash Next month it will be 25 years since Gerhard Berger's horrific San Marino GP accident. SAM SMITH speaks to the Austrian, an...

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:59 pm 

Berger talking about the accident on Sky last year:

Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:17 am 

Valtteri is faster than you

Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:39 pm 

I'm so bored of this noise moaning already

Particularly when all the engine butthurt means the ugly noses are getting a free pass

Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:29 pm 

And the whoring out of F1 continues.

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:44 pm 

Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:54 pm 

This is the last year of F1 as we know it. In 2015 eight teams will contest the championship, with several teams entering three cars. I have stated before that this would be the last straw for me with F1 which has gone worse every year since the beginning of the millennium. :( Hearing these news is...

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:10 pm 

There are some pics of the accident from Japanese website. http://www.f1-stinger.com/f1-news/images/_MG_9195.JPG http://www.f1-stinger.com/f1-news/images/_MG_9043%20%281%29.JPG http://www.f1-stinger.com/f1-news/images/_MG_9046%20%281%29.JPG http://www.f1-stinger.com/f1-news/images/_MG_9057%20%281%29...

Post subject: 2014 Random F1 Discussion
Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:46 pm 

Ahead of this weekend's GP in Sochi, can I ask the mods to temporarily suspend both Tobias and Anton from the board so we can avoid having to read all their pro-Russia stuff they'll inevitably post?
Page 2 of 8 [ Search found 157 matches ]