TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 2:04 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 416 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:27 pm 

F1 needs to realize it cant have everything.

You cant run 30+ races and full throttle but also expect them to use 3 engines for an entire season.

Posted: Mon May 02, 2022 12:59 pm 

Well, I guess hell has frozen over. VAG pretty much confirmed that Audi and Porsche will join F1.

Posted: Sat May 21, 2022 3:09 pm 

Gaara wrote:
Unsafe release by Aston there

They already had that release planned in November :whistling:

Posted: Sun May 22, 2022 2:44 pm 

Wow. What track is this and what did it do to boring Barcelona??

Posted: Sun May 22, 2022 2:47 pm 

I do love how unreliable these cars are so far. 3 DNFS for the 2 title contenders alone in 6 races.

Posted: Mon May 30, 2022 7:15 pm 

-100 %, Red Bull will not allow it even if Perez magically becomes consistenly faster than Max. If Perez manages to be better than Max and lead the championship they will allow him to win. That why I personally still think Ricciardo made the mistake of leaving RBR. At that time he was still capable...

Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:23 pm 

Ferrari quickest over 1 lap. Red Bull walks away with the win. Russell beating Hamilton again.

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:09 pm 

So both Hamilton and Alonso under investigation but in Q3. Tbh it should be taken care of before that do others might have a fair shot of improving their position

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:24 pm 

Leaving the club early to watch the gp in Japan or Australia. Those where the days

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:03 pm 

A rather good explanation of the issue between the teams this weekend.
Netflix got some good material for their new season it seems

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:07 pm 

What I find "funny" about this is that I saw this pop up on places weeks ago and now all of a sudden its big news. It's almost like the person targeted has a home race coming up Regardless, Piquet already had this reputation of being a POS cockstain so I wasnt too surprised. And its not li...

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:08 pm 

No one mentioning Sainz doing a Schumacher at the start? Ok.

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:19 am 

Checo got really lucky too with LeClerc's endplate: https://www.reddit.com/gallery/vrme99

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:58 pm 

Coldtyre wrote:
Ah, forgot that qualy was today. The joys of working the Fridays from home: :D

16:59 - Turn off the laptop

17:00 - Formula 1 on TV

Uh yes. :whistling: Turn off laptop at 5. Turn on tv at 5. Not sooner. :whistling:

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:20 am 

Imho if you don’t want teams to abuse loopholes, make sure your rules don’t have loopholes. If teams do find loopholes, good for them and close it for the following year unless there are obvious and immediate safety reasons. If the rulebook says the front of the plank cannot move then the rest is du...

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:29 pm 

gkmotorsport wrote:
Leclerc is at risk of the undercut if they keep him out.

Max most likely on a 2-stop while Ferrari seem to be on a 1-stop

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:47 pm 

Oprah in the stewardsbox. You get a track limit. You get a track limit. You get a track limit

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:09 pm 

gkmotorsport wrote:
Gasly failed to serve a penalty and they decide no further action will be taken?? I'd love to read the reasoning for that.

Based on tv fees he was already putting when the penalty came

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:51 pm 

I'm probably the only motorsport fan there is that doesn't give a shit about what they sound like No. I don’t really care about it either. Yeah the sound can be great but great sound with shit racing is still shit while great racing with shit sound is still thrilling. Don’t really get the whole V10...

Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:41 am 

This has to be a joke right? Toto Wolff blames Red Bull and Ferrari for F1 being ‘less entertaining’ this season Mercedes boss Toto Wolff says Red Bull and Ferrari’s dominance at the top of the leaderboard is making Formula 1 “less entertaining” this season. No team other than Red Bull and Ferrari h...
Page 17 of 21 [ Search found 416 matches ]