TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:01 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 418 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:33 am 

ah yeah Silverstone, for that one to be equalized Hamilton has to have a dnf in one of those 2 races but it seems the glass car is the one Bottas is driving silverstone was equalized at brazil, the difference is that lewis was smart enough not to turn in :p don´t forget that Hamilton had damaged hi...

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:37 am 

Maybe they should put him for reds (the above was posted when the gap was ~14s and after the VSC. And put was supposed to be pit, DYAC, I was on my phone). The day after and time to calm down from this historic moment for the Dutch. Would I be mad and felt it was stolen if it was the other way arou...

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:53 am 

I honestly think retirement wasnt a serious option at all for Lewis in regards of how things went. It might have been an option if he did win #8.

Wolff is just pushing it to create sympathy. To push his agenda.

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:09 am 

havent seen this here but apparently a new angle of the 1989 Prost/Senna collision popped up.
Based on this you'd expect Prost to be handed the DQF.

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:50 am 

They couldn't pit, they would have been behind and Jerez 97 would have happened. You know how that 33 car drives, divebombs and chop blocks. and a DQF for Max, docked points and Lewis champion. Mercedes convinced themself to the extreme that Max would punt off Lewis that they froze and failed to ma...

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:03 am 

trout wrote:
you realize sprint races helped max way more than lewis, right?

my narcissistic ex who mentally abused me gave me 2 beautiful kids. Should I still love her? :roll:

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:05 am 

Any news about sprint races. Is it still possible they are scrapped? Oh lord, let it be so. And any news about improving wet racing or fixing half-points rules? If this year we get Spa-like conditions in Spa again, or somewhere else, will they do 1 lap behind the SC and give points for that. This s...

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:14 pm 

Black wings, Golden wheels and proper Ferrari red.
That should be a hard condition for their historical payment.

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:07 pm 

but its not new. It was available on the YouTube page 4 days after the race :roll: Some people really need to get over themselves. God, imagine if Lewy actually retires, the UK would be a modern day Atlantis. :whistling: It's new to me, and regardless of anybody's bias I don't think it's rolleye ma...

Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:38 pm 

Fabs wrote:
The new cars really look tasty :8:

I'm kinda excited, shame the season doesn't start in Melbourne :(

its still a travesty it doesnt end in Adelaide :whistling:

Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:30 pm 

Haven't watched a single second of it. Its fabricated? Like History Channel "reality documentary" stuff, or stuff taken out of context to spice things up?.....like History Channel "reality documentary" lol. Dan and Max are quite good friends, have they tried to portray them as h...

Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:27 am 

Juihi wrote:
Yes, because Drive to Survive is the source of truth

Sadly, some people will see it that way. We have learned that the last 2 years with COVID. They’ll believe what fits their narrative

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:34 pm 

webbsy wrote:
Well, is this Dan Ricciardo's final year in F1? He is just constantly 0.3-0.5 seconds slower than Norris. He doesn't have a rich daddy to buy him a team like Stroll so that won't save him.

Danny Ric. The new fan favorite in nascar 2023

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:43 pm 

Regardless of preferences. These cars seem to deliver what was promised

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:14 pm 

controversial opinion. Maybe something bad needs to happen before they realize they cant just go anywhere that pays good money.

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:12 pm 

If they want to race here they should fully go the champcar route and fly in their own, experienced, crew. Medical, marshals etc etc

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:37 am 

When Albon pitted there where already fans entering the pits :8:

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:27 pm 

If they don’t use a white testarossa as pacecar in Miami we riot

Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:18 pm 

Times have changed. 15:00 30m practice and 18:30 30 qualifying.

great succes

Nevermind it’s got F2. I need new glasses

Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:08 pm 

If Sainz keeps this luck, Russell still can get a win before him
Page 16 of 21 [ Search found 418 matches ]