TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:04 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 418 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:28 am 

One comment terrified me about the 2022 cars. The car presented is the FIA's interpretation of their own rules. But the actual designers will search for loopholes and thats how we ended up with this https://static.autoblog.nl/images/wp2014/Caterham-CT04-01.jpg The FIA never expected this either.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:32 pm 

Post race behavior does it for me. It just shows the true Lewis. He will get a lot of boos the next few races.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:15 pm 

You would think he would be a bit more circumspect considering the crash. He is carrying on like a bit of a twat isn't he. And that’s why so many dislike him. Utter disgraceful behavior. I changed channels. Didn’t want to hear his interview. Lemme guess they asked if it was a hard race after that t...

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:36 pm 

Things getting real now. Max unfollowed Lewis on Instagram :lol:

Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:20 am 

mclaren2008 wrote:
Tsunoda in the wall again. He won't see out the year.

He currently still has plot armor provided by Honda.

Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:16 am 

Havent seen this here: Pedro Lamy's Lotus after Silverstone crash 1994

More and more I am surprised how we only had 2 deaths in the 90s. There has been so many horrible crashes before and right after Imola 1994.

Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:13 pm 

It’s one of those moments where you’d press rewind in F1 2021 :D

Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:02 pm 

What are the odds Russell takes out Verstappen at the start and Hamilton runs away with the race? :lol: Let’s take that fantasy to the next level. Proof leaks out Wolff made bottas and russel do it. Mercedes is expelled for the rest of the season and Wolff isn’t allowed with 100km of any racetrack ...

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:56 pm 

Dutch tv also expecting 2 sc laps then flag because weather won’t improve but they need these 2 laps to hand out points.

Fuck this just call it then

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:41 am 

are we dealing with terrible journalism here or did Masi simply not give the journalist the reasons why Monday was completely out of the question? I saw the interview on Sky, the quote is right, Masi didn't give any reasons. Thats just inexcusable for me then. Explanation goes a long way. Even if p...

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:23 am 

I wonder if the feelings would have been any different if the rules clearly stated that if weather doesnt allow to race, the qualifying results will be used as race result. You could still argue that qualifying isnt racing but knowing this, teams might have gambled a bit more in qualifying. Teams wo...

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:14 am 

So, Bottas to Alfa then? Gio out too, so Illot or De Vries in? Albon to Williams? The wild rumor is indeed Bottas + De Vries for Alfa. Even wilder rumor is Mercedes Engines for them. And to top that wild rumor, even Alfa being dropped and back to Sauber-Mercedes. So lets assume thar rumor is true, ...

Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:51 am 

mclaren2008 wrote:
A driver tending to a car with a fire extinguisher at Zandvoort and no marshals doesn't evoke good memories

Apparently they’re not allowed to hop over the railing until there is a red flag.
Another masi fail for waiting so long

Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:36 am 

I felt like that was a decent late 90s or early 00s race - not much really happened on the track but there was a reasonable amount of strategy suspense and question marks about reliability. Yes kids, this passed for an ok race during the era that people inexplicably cite as the best... This. I felt...

Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:45 am 

Beezle wrote:
micha wrote:
Gasly and Tsunoda confirmed at Alpha Tauri.

Quite surprised about Tsunoda. He didn't impress me at all.

Honda plot armor. If RB and Honda didnt come to an agreement to continue with the engines I'm sure he would be out by now already.

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:00 pm 

Lewis allowed to change rear wing. Do he gets away with it. Disgusting https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6wrvdHFbwBrUFenu/giphy.gif What a crap reaction, again. If someone, no matter who, drove an illegal car during a session then the only correct reaction is to disqualify him from that session Don’t...

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:12 pm 

Horner plz. Even I can see that was stupid

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:40 pm 

Sergio wrote:
So max needs to hamster p2 for the next 3 races

Nope. Gap is 14 points. Needs at least 1 win assuming Lewis gets p2 then and wins 2

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:30 pm 

if there wasn't tarmac on the runoff we wouldn't be talking about that so we know the real villain If there wasn't tarmac he probably didn't make that move because of the obvious outcome. where "he" can be applied to both. And before some tiny red manchild comes crying about me being a fa...

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:02 pm 

So LeClerc just gonna keep defending how he was defending against Norris last sunday.
Page 15 of 21 [ Search found 418 matches ]