TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:14 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 416 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:56 pm 

rumors say Alpha Tauri will be renamed to an iconic fashion brand next season me hoping for a surprise Benetton return https://media.tenor.com/KFXRJKWI9LEAAAAd/rowan-atkinson-mr-bean.gif but its likely Hugo Boss https://media0.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExcXdldng2bXVuOHUya2RxdHlnNnlld3Nia3JibT...

Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:05 pm 

Great timing by the rain

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:02 am 

amq55 wrote:
Horner says Ricciardo is probably going to miss Singapore and Suzuka.

If Lawson keeps being close enough to Tsunoda, he is gonna miss a whole lot more.

Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:01 pm 

Massa's lawyers looking for Hamilton's support in his 2008 title bid...... Since he is an ambassador and has always defended the integrity of the sport.

source

In other news, I'm looking for the lottery's support in my bid to win the jackpot.

Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:07 am 

amq55 wrote:
Stroll is fit to race.

physically maybe...... :whistling:

Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:44 am 

Sergio wrote:
Where is Perez?
Lawson finnished for Tsunoda?

On the phone with his agent trying to secure a seat in 2024?

Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:15 pm 

De Cesaris fan wrote:
What has happened to Lewis' racecraft over the past year or two? Shame they didn't take Max with them.

If 2 Mercedes collide on lap 1, verstappen wins :p

Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:18 am 

LucasWheldon wrote:
apparently Stroll haven't arrived at Austin yet, can anyone confirm he's being sacked this weekend?

Don’t get our hopes up with comments like that.

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:57 pm 

I´ve never heard of drivers having to pay the fines out of their own pockets. Fines are meant to hurt you a bit. A €5000 fine will hurt me all year, a multi million company with big sponsorship will pay it with a smile and make the same offence again next week. The risk of a 1 million fine will mak...

Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:49 pm 

Russell: are we working together or?
Mercedes: thank you for your call. An operator will be with you in 2 to 3 business days

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:28 am 

One thing is for sure, this race got people talking. We're already on page 6 and its only friday and the cars barely ran any laps. :whistling:

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:30 am 

:whistling: Btw, is it truly a street circuit if you can exceed track limits and only have your lap deleted?

Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:39 pm 

Thank fucking god its over after this one. Not for the Max dominance but the 22 race schedule is just too much. I dont even look forward to a race anymore. With 16-17 races you almost always had at least 2 weeks in between. It was something to look forward to. Now its race after race after race afte...

Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:29 pm 

I am still tempted to say that the RB19 wasnt really dominant. It was mainly Verstappen. Even Patrese scored mainly podiums with only 2 non-podium finishes and 5 retirements. Bottas often was comfortably in P2 as well. McLaren obviously had 2 amazing talents so thats difficult to compare. But I thin...

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:43 am 

Soul Reaver wrote:

it took me waay to long to realize that that circle was the lollypop :slaphead:

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:34 pm 

The likes of Williams now rubbing their hands hoping Andretti will buy them or GM will give the engines to them instead..... which obviously wont happen.

F1 execs can go fuck themself with Negan's Lucile.
Page 21 of 21 [ Search found 416 matches ]