TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:00 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 416 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:40 pm 

would be a wonder doctor if he could revive clinically dead patients.

Post subject: Re: 2014-2015 Silly Season
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:52 am 

Big ass meh moment as he kept hinting at something exciting like his own team (Ferrari b-team). While that was unlikely it's more exciting that this expected move.

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:51 am 

He choose to become a celebrity by continuing racing and racing in F1. Just like actors and musicians. If it was a son/daughter of... who tries to lead a normal life I'd agree. For royalty I also somewhat agree as they are born into that life without any choice. Even by taking distance from their he...

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:26 pm 

pretty spot on.

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:23 pm 

Everyone's concept of "good racing" is in their heads based on their own individual standards. It's not something f1 can ever attain. Yup. That's why I pointed out that they are looking into this "wow factor" because of the drop in tv spectators. They couldn't care less about wh...

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:33 pm 

Just out of curiosity, would it be allowed to have such a paint scheme? Off course we all know it referrs to Marlboro, but I'm sure many people wouldn't have a clue. Marlboro doesn't pay them for it. Also the colors also represent Japan and Honda. And I think the current Marlboro packages look diff...

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:55 pm 

Antismoking fags? Care to elaborate? Even I, as a non-smoker, is getting fed up with the anti-smoking lobby. If they'll start to whine because McLaren uses a paintjob that resembles the old Marlboro McLaren days its because its publicity not because of anti-smoking. Today's youth will not link it t...

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:04 pm 

Gaara wrote:
*Trademark infringement removed*

I suggest changing this forum section's name to that.
PHPBB even has an option to change certain words so we should do that too.

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:39 pm 

Fabs wrote:
That car better be fast

Oh god no....Then we'd have to look at it's boring livery a lot. It better be mediocre so it gets barely any airtime.

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:30 pm 

from another forum... I laughed. The McLaren itself looks quite good, very clean, I like it. The livery? Ugh. Knowing Ron Dennis, I'm convinced McLaren has bucketloads of silver paint fro 20 years of being Merc's team, and he is too cheap to buy new colors until it runs out.That's the only explanati...

Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:05 pm 

Red and white are still Honda's colors.
The current one still screams Mercedes. Whoever got that agreed with Honda should work as a UN negotiator. He/she would even get the hardest IS fighters to convert to Judaism.

Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:11 pm 

Fish88 wrote:
micha wrote:
Sato please

YES!

Although I doubt he would give up his career in Indycar, to drive as field filler in F1. And he is alreay 38, maybe if they want someone with experience he might be perfect.

38? Get him and Rubens and call it Senior citizen F1. :beard:

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:04 pm 

In laymen's terms: We cannot find anyone that's willing to pay our unrealistic price to be a title sponsor.

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:14 pm 

hot nurses syndrome

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:30 pm 

There's a car in there??

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:57 am 

I think its being naive. Breach of contract isn't something new in F1. The Dutch have had experience with it with Jos Verstappen and Arrows but there are other situations as well. I just think Kaltenborn never thought vd Garde would actually take the time and money to take them to court as basically...

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:39 pm 

And now they're fucked. Frankly, if you have to resort to these measures to survive you're fucked anyways and I doubt they would have finished the season even without vdGarde and Sutil suing them. Reminds me a lot of Arrows in 2002 For 2002, Walkinshaw made a deal to use Cosworth V10 engines and re...

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:33 pm 

Dutch sportscomic maker Toon van Driel made a nice comic on the vdGarde case

(Van der Garde arrived at the track in racingsuit)
(but there was no car)

Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:06 am 

Gaara wrote:
Maldonado, not his fault for once.

Historical monent.

Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:35 am 

Thank god it's over
Page 3 of 21 [ Search found 416 matches ]