TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:09 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 416 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:07 am 

Don't take this the wrong way but I actually felt relieved when I read this. All the news said there was no improvement. With his passing his family can move on. There is no way in hell Jules wanted his parents to sit by his bedside for 5, 10 30 or more years waiting for a miracle. This is better fo...

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:26 am 

Actually, in FP2 HRT was about 1,5 seconds faster than the GP2 cars...still, absolutely ridiculous. really?? Are we all that spoiled?? Everyone forgot the times where Mansell was 1 second ahead of Patrese on the grid who himself was another second faster than #3 on the grid? Yes they are slow but n...

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:22 pm 

good promise if you hate Spa........ Looking at you Bernie..... it's better to have a belgian grand prix every two year than no more belgian grand prix at all dont you think ? They should swap it with Bahrain. One year hold the French GP instead of Bahrain and the other year cancel the Bahrain GP a...

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:54 pm 

1: Jordan 191
2: Benetton B194
3: Tyrrell P34
4: 1990 Leyton House CG901
5: Simtek S941
6: Lotus 49
7: Tyrrel 019
8: McLaren MP4/8 Ford
9: Larrouce LC88
10: Lambo 291

Interesting that so many love the Jordan 191.

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:55 pm 

The guy deserves a medal for his other work as well: http://www.flickr.com/photos/32975211@N05/

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:11 pm 

I'm pretty fed up with the whole whining about the 2014 engines..... in the end, who gives a flying fuck about the engine if the racing is great? If we go back to 3.5L V12's and the races are one big parade no-one would be like "Hey at least we have awesome sounding V12's". And if in 2014 ...

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:30 pm 

Congratz Monisha! Who would ever think a woman could become Team Principal at F1 some years back? Given her dedication to the team, it should change its name to Sauber-Kaltenborn team. A female head of a large corporation... who'd have thought... http://www.dewals.nl/images/pfr.jpg I'll show myself...

Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:05 pm 

I think there are a few ways to get bigger grids - First off...kill the 12-team limit. If someone builds a car within the regulation, allow them to show up - kill off the rule that both cars must have the exact same paintsheme. Cart (in it's top years) and NASCAR would never be so big if teams had t...

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:49 am 

Not exactly a shocker but still sad news....

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:26 pm 

Sorry, my GF has back problems so I'm on manual for the moment :tumble:

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2013
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:17 am 

Costaki Economopoulos wrote:
Danica Patrick is the first woman to take the pole at the Daytona 500. They obviously aren't counting the infield.

:lol:

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:16 am 

mclaren2008 wrote:
Jean Alesi could have had more wins had he made the right choices in 1991

And Nannini could have had more if it wasn't for his horrific helicopter crash.

Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:48 pm 

how four classic F1 liveries might look on today's cars

Someone give 7Up a call please!!

Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:03 pm 

He's still Richy Cunningham to me.....

Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:07 pm 

Fish88 wrote:
Justin Bieber will have a concert in Singapore, in case anyone is interested.

Hopefully some ter'rists :tumble:

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:11 pm 

So will Jos Verstappen test for them?? They still owe him one :P

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:26 am 

If we want to prevent deaths and injuries F1 should team up with iRacing or a similar program So you're saying you're not satisfied, with Formula 1 unless people are dying? You've just said if there are no deaths in F1 you said it shouldn't exist in a physical form. So no deaths for drivers in almo...

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:18 am 

Scotty wrote:
Instead of throwing millions at a street race, throw a few bob to Road America or Sebring, even Watkins Glen.

and see a perfectly good track getting raped? No thank you.

Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:33 am 

Is it just me that finds less is more sometimes? I think 18 is a nice amount, if you have too many I think an individual event becomes devalued a little. 22 will be pretty tough on teams as well, both physically and financially. Maybe more striking is that the FIA has control of the fuel supplier i...

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:03 pm 

Dutch millionaire and father-in-law of Guido van der Garde, Marcel Boekhoorn might buy into Williams. It's said he might buy the stocks from Toto Wolff. Boekhoorn himself refused to comment but v/d Garde's manager did confirm it's possible but said buying the stocks should be looked at separately fr...
Page 1 of 21 [ Search found 416 matches ]