TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:50 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 11 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:48 pm 

All sold, nice work Aerogi! Just got to pack 'em... please wait one more week, as we will move to another house... and I don't think my wife will appreciate it very much, as I have promised not to buy many magazines anymore... but I already have nearly 8,000 magazines in my collection, this additio...

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 12:45 am 

"Alain Prost has posted anti social media views"

"Bernie Ecclestone likes this"

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:20 pm 

gkmotorsport wrote:
IceMan wrote:

Roborace have said they will upload footage of the crash to YouTube :thumbsup:

It's up now -

Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:56 pm 

Gutted to hear about John :( It's weird, I was doing a screenshot of Grand Prix Legends last night and looking through the drivers in the game, thinking Surtees is more or less the only one left (I could be wrong on some of the lesser-known names) and now he's gone :-( Dan Gurney is still knocking a...

Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:49 am 

Gutted to hear about John :( It's weird, I was doing a screenshot of Grand Prix Legends last night and looking through the drivers in the game, thinking Surtees is more or less the only one left (I could be wrong on some of the lesser-known names) and now he's gone :-( Dan Gurney is still knocking ...

Post subject: Re: Formula 4 Championships
Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:31 pm 

And she gained another podium today.

Post subject: Re: 2016-2017 Formula E
Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:50 pm 

What's the Autosport article about? https://www.autosport.com/fe/feature/7766/the-shock-verdict-formula-e-will-hope-is-wrong Normally numbers don't lie, but these must be telling a fib. The gap is big. Shockingly big. Amid talk of the closest Formula E season in the championship's three yea...

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:46 pm 

WHAT A MOVE BOURDAIS!!

Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:36 pm 

found out this old 1993 interview with Nelson Piquet for Grid magazine and decided to share with you (translate by me) GRID: Do you still hate journalists? PIQUET: Well, ain't I giving you an interview? So, here's the deal: you cannot figure how much pressure, annoyance I have to stand. I can take t...

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:22 am 

"EVENT IS OFF EVENT IS OFF" *Secretly holds the race while no-one is looking to fulfil contractual obligations* bUt wE dIdNt EnDaNgEr aNy LiVeS!!!! :8: :8: :8: maybe they will sort the race awarded points by a round of bingo in their plane to Bahrain. First one to reach BINGO wins 25 poin...

Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:01 pm 

New Alfa looks like a rough clone of Marlboro McLaren, like you might see in Automobilista or something :D https://cdn-1.motorsport.com/images/mgl/0L1nyxW2/s8/alfa-romeo-c42-1.jpg Or they dipped into their own history! I'd put this up with Ferrari as the best looking on the grid this year. https://...
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 11 matches ]