TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:50 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 187 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:27 pm 

Don't know about you guys, but I'd rather the racing be boring because the drivers are taking it easy than because the cars are incapable of putting on a show like last year.

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:27 pm 

i want danica to run trucks and win all three races in a weekend at some point

then we can call her danica hattrick

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:13 pm 

Cartman wrote:
I think we forgot the most important good news of all:
Spoiler:
Free bloomin' onions at Outback Steakhouse AND kids eat free at Golden Corral!

kick down the doors at golden corral and just be like JJ YELEY, MOTHERFUCKERS.

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:23 pm 

Says you.

Kenny and Terry are the shit.

Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:56 am 

Or just make it a 40-lap dash. No segments, no goofy stuff, just 40 laps, race your balls off, whatever happens is fine. If it sucks, we wasted very little time.

Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:03 am 

Alex Bowman and John Wes Townley were the fastest in the 2 practice sessions for the Nationwide race today. Video of the Legends All-Star event(Both Feature Race and Last Chance Race) that was after Sprint Cup Qualifying. Was going to race in this(was qualified into the Last Chance Race) but my engi...

Post subject: Re: 2013 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:15 pm 

American Dragon wrote:
Rubmifer wrote:
DinoMarko93 wrote:
Perez is an idiot,not the first time today.

Oh fuck off.

Oh fuck off.

You guys are bitching the entire first half of the race that nothing is happening. Then Perez comes in and livens the race up with some ballsy move, and then everyones all like 'Perez is a retard, get him of the track,'

FFS.

Post subject: Re: 2013 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:28 pm 

the jokes about Rosberg being a girl are as 2008 as Kimi and his icecream

Post subject: Re: Trucks/NNS/Cup @ Dover
Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:18 pm 

Joe A wrote:
How's Stewart doing? I have no way of following the race right now.

Running 20th as of this yellow.

Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:21 pm 

Because its classic Darren Cox bullshit. It's all "oh you just don't get us, we're cool" crap. It's exactly what Nissan do. The previous DW, the new DW, the Juke GTR, it's all marketed as "LOL were cool. If you don't get us you're not down with the kids man" Nissan need to man up...

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:27 pm 

Screenshots of the crash. From the 1st Corvette http://www.racefr.com/temp/Le_Mans_24h_2013_CorvetteOB1_1.JPG http://www.racefr.com/temp/Le_Mans_24h_2013_CorvetteOB1_2.JPG 2nd Corvette http://www.racefr.com/temp/Le_Mans_24h_2013_CorvetteOB2_1.JPG http://www.racefr.com/temp/Le_Mans_24h_2013_CorvetteO...

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:07 pm 

Fyi, Denmark is in a state of mood that resembles a national tradegy. Its breaking news on every channel here, the live radio feed has been taken down, the commentators still in shock, all 20.000 danish spectators (a MASSIVE number for a country as small as ours) are walking around in a state of sho...

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:23 pm 

Racing is such a cruel sport. I'm sure everyone questioned why they like it when it can be so desperately sad. I've questioned it before, I questioned it yesterday and I'll probably question it again (although I really hope not). We all know danger is an inherent part of the sport we follow and with...

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:06 pm 

Joe A wrote:
Everyone OK? I'm sitting on the beach in Daytona and can barely hear the race. Did they talk to Kurt?

Kurt continued on with little to no damage. He did claim responsibility over the team radio though. Everybody is ok.

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:46 pm 

BURTON SMASH
Spoiler:

I was waiting for someone to turn it into a .gif.

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:22 pm 

hedgey666 wrote:
Papis should have punched that woman square in the face.

Nah, he took it like a man should. Don't lower yourself to those white trash standards.

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:10 pm 

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:53 pm 

Sucks Pastrana is leaving seeing how he's an incredibly likable personality but on the other hand, at least when he sucks at something he understands and moves on to do the things he knows how to do. *cough cough* Wish there were more novelty drivers that knew when to hang it... *cough cough* damnit...

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:20 pm 

I think it's good to see the #3 back. The #43 is still out there, so is the #21. Why can't the 3 be there? Because Dale died? That's crap.

Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:31 am 

I love this old article from 2009 The late Joe Weatherly was NASCAR’s original “Clown Prince,” a driver who loved to have a great time and went to great lengths to make sure everyone around him enjoyed themselves as well. Delma Cowart was the most recent driver to wear the “Clown” crown. The Savanna...
Page 5 of 10 [ Search found 187 matches ]