TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:25 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 266 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:43 pm 

No, no, no, Dario pinched him off. I don't know if his spotter told him "CAR INSIDE! CAR INSIDE!" or not, none of us do. It's what every one of us would have done, and what Taku did was what every one of us would have done too. If we have that extra strip of pavement, Taku goes a little lo...

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:33 pm 

They need to bring back the apron at Indy. What you saw there was what would have happened in 1982 with Rick Mears and Gordy Johncock had the apron not been there. Had that little strip of pavement been there, you've got a great finish. That's just racing. Really, the worst possible person won this ...

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:50 pm 

ellis wrote:
If you want to report it then I'll stay out of that report and let the other mods decide what to do there.

I'm not touching it. You apologized. Matter's closed.

Posted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:59 am 

Every single restart, I was expecting a wreck. Good on the drivers for not wrecking.

Post subject: Re: Trucks/NNS/Cup @ Dover
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:52 am 

As a journalist myself, I was offended by that, especially considering that question that Pockrass asked was a legitimate one. Kurt needs to grow up, or his days in the sport will be numbered, no matter how bad Gibbs has it for borderline personalities.

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:33 pm 

Put your seatbelts on you dipshits.

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:28 pm 

Darrell Waltrip squeals at Eldora. Contains profanity.

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:06 pm 

Inexcusably, SpeedTV swapped from Le Mans to NASCAR so they could explain some bullshit about the tires at Michigan. Ideally, that would get someone fired.

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:14 pm 

NextDimensional- wrote:
Maybe staying on topic then?

nah

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:20 pm 

Woodski wrote:
SPEED will be pulling away from Le Mans at 6PM eastern to show a fucking Sprint Cup tire practice.

are you FUCKING kidding me?

It's a very poorly-run network, that's for sure. Someone needs to be sacked for that.

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:18 am 

Chris, it's not ridiculous at all, and that's good that they've been doing this. But the track was not a Cup-ready venue last year, and the track should not have held a Cup race last year. Changes or not, fans are going to remember what happened, and they're also going to remember Bruton Smith's dic...

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:25 pm 

That is literally the worst commercial on television today.

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:09 pm 

I know this comment may get buried since it's right in the middle of a race, but during Cup happy hour last night Chris Neville was talking about the pressure release valve the Cup cars are running this weekend. He said he talked to some teams and they were only able to tandem for about half a lap ...

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:18 pm 

You know, I honestly don't see what's so bad about pot, if it is pot (and it likely is). There's plenty of worse things out there. It's illegal, yes, but it probably shouldn't be.

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:18 am 

This is kind of how plate racing was back in the 90s. It's fine.

Post subject: Re: 2012 Edmonton Indy
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:34 pm 

Well, given who owns the team...

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:38 am 

No, Brian France is not to blame for every little stupid thing in NASCAR.

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:08 pm 

On twitter:

Quote:
PR: @
Jason
White23 to take John Wes Townley's place in Frank Stoddard's #32 @poconoraceway. #NASCAR

There is a god.

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:38 am 

Give me a break. Opinions notwithstanding (and I disagree with his opinion), that wasn't all that well-written. NASCAR.com and Time Warner should hold their writers to a higher standard. This isn't some slapdick blog, it's the official website of NASCAR. People need to start writing like it.

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:29 pm 

I'm curious, how is this any different from what Indycar did at New Hampshire in the rain last year? They ignored severely inclement track conditions in favor of not wanting the race to end under caution. I have a feeling that, if the roles were reversed, and Kyle Busch pulled off the win over Kese...
Page 2 of 14 [ Search found 266 matches ]