TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:55 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 48 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:35 pm 

What's wrong with eye candy? Male dominated sport = female eye candy. Watch a female singer perform on stage and she will have lots of half naked guys dancing on stage. Nothing wrong with that. And if more women would be more successful in motorsport, then perhaps it would change. But all this polit...

Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:37 am 

Getting a bit pissed off with people whining about the FIA. They have 1 thing and 1 thing only on their mind, safety. They've done well as we haven't had a driver fatality for close to 20 years. They write the rules but it's how the teams interpret them that makes the cars ugly. I'd rather see ugly...

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:41 pm 

Talladega wrote:
I went to the Singapore GP but I left my seat before the end of the race so I could get a decent spot for the Katy Perry concert that followed the race. Does that make me a true fan?

Yes, a true Katy Perry fan. :p

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:06 am 

That camera man work for Fuji TV does he? Following the only car on that piece of tarmac and still manages to miss the actual crash. He's paid to make artistic footage for use in news broadcasts. Not to actually follow the cars as if they were racing. Besides, how many cars have you ever seen crash...

Posted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:48 am 

Changing the subject a little, does anyone have the F1 app on multiple devices? I had it on my iPad Mini, but yesterday I had an unfortunate fall into the ocean while the iPad was in my pocket. So today I bought a new one, and downloaded the F1 app, but it doesn't say I have a season pass... Does a...

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:48 pm 

I think with this picture we can finally put the discussion to rest.

http://imgur.com/WRTu05L

Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:40 pm 

Why does Croft insist on pronouncing all the V names (Vettel, Kvyat) like F? Speech impediment? No idea for Kvyat, but I think 'Fettel' is a poor attempt at the German pronunciation - I'm sure a native speaker can correct me here ;) The proper german pronunciation is pretty much exactly in the midd...

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:46 pm 

I have a worry Flavio's solutions will be "skimpier outfits for grid girls, more buxom women draped over the cars, tighter white t-shirts for the girls that stand next to the podium when the champagne is sprayed..." :o ...and that's a bad thing because...? :p Oh I dunno, maybe that women ...

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:25 pm 

do they still make this kind of kerb? http://i.imgur.com/kR5iBc6.jpg anyway that's my proposal and I dunno its gonna be taken into account No, because the FIA only allows for 3 kinds of kerbs (4 if you add the sausage kerb). Melbourne (for the exit of a corner, max. 5cm below circuit up to circuit ...

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:42 pm 

Everything Lewis says sounds like a 2 year old screaming in a quiet restaurant to me..so I dont know...I feel like he's just trying to throw Nico under the bus to the media, did Nico want to make it tough for Lewis..yea, did he seriously want to wreck him and what easily could have been himself..I ...

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:11 pm 

You know how they say every idiot needs it's village? I have bad hearing due to birth complications, I know about it all. I have the hearing of a 40 year old and I'm not even 25. I have enough problems not understanding people now. I don't want 30-40 years of awkward "HUH?" conversations....

Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:41 am 

Tobias wrote:
one has to wonder if we will see a boycot of some sort.

Why? Because of western propaganda? Or because of russian troops in the ukraine, who never actually were in the ukraine? :D

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:01 pm 

Xen wrote:
I find it really appalling all this hate towards a country and I'm glad this GP is finished for this reason.

I couldn't have expressed it any better. This kind of behaviour only reveals stupidity and narrow mindedness, but then again, that doesn't surprise me around here anymore.

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:13 pm 

Might be similar to Massa's accident, maybe he got hit on the head. I don't think so, the helmet had no traces of a hit after the accident. I suspect it has something to do with being electrocuted (which would make sense since McLaren packed up the car afterwards) or something physical on Alonso hi...

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:08 pm 

Tobias wrote:
are the titanium skid blocks coming in this season, with more sparks as a result?

Yes.

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:49 pm 

bigears wrote:
So it is back for this year? That's good.

Here's a gallery with the new "sparkling" F1 :D

http://www.motorsport-magazin.com/forme ... 487,0.html

Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:52 pm 

Crashes are always fun, especially if a 7 time world champion proves that he is also still able to make mistakes. To be fair to Micheal, it wasn't entirely his fault. The final corner where he has his accident was not level. The grass immediately beside & after the rumble strip was bumpy when i...

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:07 am 

Van de Garde's career is probably done even if he wanted to to GT's or WEC why would you think that? If he gets the 15,000,000, then I think any team will be happy to receive that money for a seat... Because his reputation will now proceed him, nobody will want to actively seek his out a driver who...

Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 10:45 am 

To be honest I also nodded off more than once, or at least became drowsy. And I also think that the camera-angles are to blame nowadays. Every single lap looks the same with the focus on the ad banners besides the track and the obligatory zoom onto the Zepter logo when the car enters the tunnel, etc...

Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:13 am 

I understand the discussion, but for me, this big rims just don't belong in F1. I have gotten used to them on prototypes like the WEC but F1 has always used small rims and should continue to do so. It's part of its look
Page 1 of 3 [ Search found 48 matches ]