TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:15 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 6 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:10 pm 

I'll have one more go at trying to explain what I was trying to say. If Schumacher is the oldest driver ever to make a press conference, we will be unable to pick a race out between the first press conference and the present day that has anyone older than him there. If this is the case, he will be ...

Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:21 am 

This is epic!!! Sérgio Perez will use a helmet honoring Chespirito in Monaco! In the top of the helmet there will be a mention to the "CH" (initials for Chapulin Colorado) together the famous saying "Siganme los buenos" (Follow me the good ones) while in the back a picture of th...

Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:36 pm 

Schumacher took his left hand off the wheel to adjust the brake balance right in the middle of the 1st part of the swimming pool.

Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:51 pm 

The moronic thing is that Jenson was probably asked a question by the media, which he then answered and people use that as justification to complain about something irrelevant.

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:12 pm 

No no no. Massa means he's going to help Alonso by compromising other drivers at each race. Yesterday he got Hamilton out of the way thanks to muffing the first corner and he's intending to do the same at future races.

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:55 pm 

Doesn't take a racing expert to see shitty overpriced beer.
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 6 matches ]