Search found 33 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: 2011 GP2 Season
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:23 pm 

Here :D

http://www.soccertvlive.net/sport/motosport.html

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:11 am 

In this age of F1: Too many good,new,young talents comeing on. Too little time to accomodate with the car and team. Too much money has to be given to drive. And the final thing,too much difference between cars on the grid,its a miracle if you get a HRT seat,pay for it,or something,and get a miraculo...

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:42 am 

Oh guys please,Alonso deserved it.
He was lucky now,and this couldnt be faked,as Perez was few meteres away from stucking in the gravel and retiring.

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:55 am 

A1 ring might be back!!! awesome! http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/104767 I'd imagine 1.03 laptimes :8: definitely following this closely as I'd like to attend. (It is very likely to happen in my opinion because it is between Germany and Hungary, making transport relatively easy) Another...

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:12 am 

Same thing would happen in dry. It's the wrong use of Sc. Horrible what happened there hope Jules is ok.

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:34 pm 

Yeah,getting up was part of the fun. Now I wake up at 8,race is until 10 and I cant go back to sleep

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 pm 

Tobias wrote:
Any idea what the S2 yellows were?

Mehri was off the track at T8,as our commentators were suggesting.

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:09 am 

Now moving the same tyres away. Of course, no real use of them there in the hairpin.
But this just needs a bit of "yakety sax"

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:33 am 

has Maldonado crashedtoday.com rumored if Haryanto's funding runs dry at Manor http://www.grandprix247.com/2016/06/04/haryanto-needs-more-money-to-stay-in-f1-says-mom/ Maldonado needs to have a midfield car to cause proper damage in the races. Though at the start he might go past (or over) quite ma...

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:13 pm 

Rosberg is such a pussy. Unbelieveable. He really doesn't deserve the title.

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:13 pm 

Best drivers in the world

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:16 pm 

If Max wasn't in the race it would be pretty boring. And yes, it was just soo okay to race.

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:53 pm 

Vettel is just. I can't stand him, just when I see his team radio. Such a pussy and a undeserved 4 times champion with such attitude to the sport,stewards and other competitors.
Okay, this is for red flag, but his attitude is just disrecpectful, "honestly".

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:48 am 

I will say it again, Kimi is just a waste of a good seat.

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:07 am 

Driveshaft problem. So not just engine, but also other parts- driveshaft here and suspension in Austrialia are falling apart.

Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:30 pm 

Such idiots FIA and Charlie. Seriously,fuck off!

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:23 pm 

Seb is really horrible with those moaning all the time. Okay,Massa is not a quality driver, but to expect everyone to move, start the move on outside and expect to have normal racing line when two cars are alongside is idiotic. And then all the moaning. Like Alonso said, having Vettel with 4 titles ...

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:25 pm 

It's ridiculous, so the mechanics are without protection, no sense of safety with the lights in pits when the cars are leaving, sidepods, wings falling off all over the track without any penalties or black-orange flag, but the HALO is necessary. Moronic

Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:36 pm 

Such an shitty era of F1. Hamilton has so much luck, but Leclerc deserved this so much

Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:53 am 

Useless Ferrari and Vettel.
Such a boring race and horrible era, history and old tapes are the only thing that stays for this f1 until a real rule change.
Page 1 of 2 [ Search found 33 matches ]