TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:18 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 173 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:09 am 

That was a good race, not a great one. But a good one nonetheless.

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:23 am 

FHgrad99 wrote:
Carl Edwards is running the Nationwide Series race in the #60 car.

you spelled "ruining" wrong.

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:47 am 

NASCAR.com...come on, you used to be the first site I check when I log onto a computer. Yep, was my home page for most of the late '90s. It's been bad for so long, I mainly just go there for the video clips now (which are thankfully a lot better). The neutered "editorials" and journalism ...

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:49 pm 

And the final laps with MRN commentary

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:35 am 

Thunderbirds were always great looking racecars. Loved the 96-97s

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:19 am 

That was a very entertaining race. They didn't make Bristol back into what it used to be but it did bring back more of the beating and banging that we're used to seeing at Bristol. I can definately live with this version of Bristol.

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:57 pm 

The controversy should have nothing to do with Keselowski and the bottle. It's pretty much common knowledge that they throw the bottles out.

It's all about NASCAR's inconsistency with the yellows.

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:33 am 

I read that Johanna Long will be ESPN's In-Race reporter at Chicago this week. Good to see one one of the underdog teams getting this kind of exposure.

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:57 am 

ellis wrote:
Fun fact: Sato provided amazing finishes to both the Indy 500 and Championship by doing what Sato does best.

This time finally costing Dario the victory, so at least he got it right this time around! :lol:

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:40 pm 

Never forget

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:28 pm 

Its almost laughable how shitty this series has become. The only positive I can see is that Moldy Bread wont be in a JGR Nationwide car next year.

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:32 pm 

I was poking around NASCAR.com and found that RaceBuddy is broadcasting for non-subscribers. So if anyone wants an alternate stream (no commentary), here you go!

http://www.nascar.com/multimedia/webcas ... racebuddy/

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:36 pm 

Did the forum just crash for anyone else?

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:30 am 

Normally such a news should be exciting (regardless of positive or negative) for me as an indycar fan. But I just get tired of reading the stuff. Like the same shit every week.

Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:01 pm 

Havn't kept up with youtube in a few months, sad to hear about de31168's situation. From what I can tell, his situation is that he was fed up with everyone requesting that he post certain videos. He has a crapton more subscribers than I do, and I've only ever had ONE guy pester me non-stop for a vi...

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:01 am 

When Denny was a rookie, I actually liked him because I thought he was humble and gracious. I was wrong.

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:11 am 

kart99 wrote:
I actually have no idea what he's supposed to be saying.

Glad to see the spirits of Raphael Sabara and Pacanto live on in HSHman.

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:18 am 

I think this place has become slightly more hostile in the last year or two, IMO. We all love a good banter and a joke, etc, but there's also more of an air of each and every post being taken apart piece by piece and a lot more "attacking the poster, not the post" going on in recent times....

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:26 pm 

Jeff Burton just said that the difficulty with bump drafting now has more to do with the curvature of the front bumpers on all the makes and not really anything to do with the rear bumpers. You have to hit the car ahead's bumper dead center now. Seems to me like it will take an extremely brave drive...

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:39 am 

With Bernie announcing Emirates Airlines as the new Formula One major sponsor, then I believe in a short term we'll have at least half of the calendar made of Middle Eastern venues....already expecting races in Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, who knows Iraq, Syria in the middle of the bombs an...
Page 5 of 9 [ Search found 173 matches ]